Good morning (lemon)

Your pov

To say I was horny was a understatement. At the moment I'm in a whole different level of horny. Me and kaneki hadn't sex in 6 months. I don't blame him all that drama was happening so we really never had any time for it. But yesterday when I walked in on kaneki with only his underwear on my hormones went up 0 to 100 as soon as I saw him.

I held myself back from jumping on right then and there at the time. I went over to touka to keep my mind off kaneki. I fell asleep on her couch and got up and went home. By the time I got home it was about to be sunrise.

Waking into our room I see kaneki laying on the the bed asleep with no shirt.

Why must my boyfriend be so damn sexy. The things I could do to him right now...

Suddenly an idea pop inside my head. I'm thinking about the odds of what could happen if I do this.

Fuck it

Walking over to the bed I take off my pants and shirt leaving only in my lacy purple bra and panties. I slowly pull down his boxers to see his member on full view. I couldn't help but to lick my lips. Feeling myself getting wet between my thighs. Not holding back any longer I put his member in my mouth and slowly started to suck.

With him still sleeping I started to hear a slight groan. Knowing I was doing something right I put my tongue out and gave it a good lick. I started sucking on the tip giving it a few licks here and than. Hearing a sastified groan I tried to get more of him but he's just to big. I started to gag a little but it didn't stop me from going deeper in him. Taking it out my mouth I start to suck the tip running my hands down his abs. I feel him twitching inside my mouth.

"[Y/n] W-what are you-" He stop and groans (loudly might I add) when I started sucking faster. I feel his hand in my hair helping me go deeper.

"I'm gonna c-cum..." soon he came all in my mouth. Not caring I swallow and lick every drop of him clean. I take his member out of my mouth and I crawl on top of him. He says nothing just kiss me roughly. He grabs my ass and gives it a good smack making me gasp. He took his chance putting his tongue exploring inside my mouth. He starts going down to my breast and sucks on them hard. He uses his hand to grope my other boob.

He looks at me and smirks.

"[Y/n] close your eyes" doing as I was told I closed my eyes. Something slither it's way around my legs pinning me down and holding my wrist up.

"Kaneki what are you- oh" I gasps in surprise. Kaneki Kagune roughly starts thrusting in and out you making you gasps out in surpise and pleasure. Him giving me no mercy what so ever keeps slamming into me rough. Trying to move but I couldn't with his Kagune holding me down.

"Your mine [y/n] don't forget that" He said. Nodding my head he let's me go and his Kagune dissappears. Getting on top of me he slams back inside me making me scream out in pleasure. Hearing my moans must have encouraged him because every thrust was faster. Rolling my eyes back I wrapped my legs around his waist so he can deeper. Every thrust was rougher and harder hitting my G-spot each time.

Me and kaneki were letting all of our sexual fustration out on each other. Hearing the headboard hitting the wall I got on top of kaneki. Looking at each other full of lust I started pounding on him he let's out a loud groan. Gripping my waist he helps me go faster on him.

"I think I'm gonna cum" I said moaning.

"Me too [y/n]"

Letting out a huge moan I he cummed inside me not a few seconds later I did too. Getting off of him trying to catch my breath.

"Good morning kaneki"

"Good morning [y/n]

Bonus chapter

"GOD DAMN IT KANEKI LOOK WHAT YOU DID" I screamed at him. He comes rushing in looking around the room until he sees why I'm so mad.

"THERE'S A HOLE IN THE WALL....AGAIN" Looking at the wall the headboard must of hit the wall to hard because now there's a medium size hole in the wall. Looking at kaneki he only shrug his shoulders.

"Well there's at least one good thing that came out of all this"

"And what is that" I asked him getting fed up.

"If there's a hole in the because of us we must be pretty damn good"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Sorry I haven't updated in while some stuff happen that I don't really wanna talk about. But to make up I wrote you guys a lemon.

How was it???

Anyway I have a announcement I wrote a nalu book

It's called crossfire it's about lucy heartfilia just ran away from her father

It's called crossfire it's about lucy heartfilia just ran away from her father. But little did she know that her father made her as a dept to a big bad mafia group. This isn't some cliche romance it's gonna be a huge crossfire.

There's gonna be some action (Okay maybe a lot) and some sexual scenes coming up *winks* bit if you guys can read it and tell me what you think about the story it's gonna mean a lot to me. I'm a little nervous because this isn't some normal nalu story.

That's all I have to say so peace out ✌✌✌