Not so bad part 1

"Excuse me" You said pushing people out the way. You had to be in anteiku in five minutes or else you were gonna be late. You hated being late but at least you had some kind of excuse.

"I'm here sorry I'm late" You said trying to catch your breath. Looking around touka came rushing in helping you sit down.

"[Y/n] why where you running in your condition" Touka said handing you a cup of water.

"I'm pregnant not made of glass" You rolled your eyes.

Yup its true your four months pregnant. If your wondering who the father it's the one and only kaneki. Before he left you and him had sex. When you found were pregnant you were very scared not for for thw baby. What if something goes wrong and you end being the terrible parent. Who wouldn't be scared it was just you raising someone who is fragile.

When you told touka everything she was so happy for you she loves kid. You didn't had a job at the time so touka offered you a job here at anteiku. Touka been looking after you ever since. With you being the most clumsy person on earth your gonna need the the help you can get.

"You can't do things like you usually do now go put on your uniform with a happy smile" She said.

"Yeah yeah yeah always smile and that mushy crap I got it" You waved her off putting on your uniform.

~few hours later~

haise pov

Walking in anteiku everyone there stops and stares at me. Why do people always do that it's kinda of embarrassing.

Some people went back to doing whatever but a girl with purple hair looked at me shocked. Smiling uneasy I scratch my chin giving her a little wave.

Sitting down in front of the window I wait for someone to take my order.

"Hi my name is [y/n] I'll be your sever for this evening what can I get you for today" She says with a notepad.

Looking at the menu I say "Black coffee" when she looks off her notepad glancing at me for a sec than looks at me she seemed in a shock state.

"Um D-do I know you from somewhere" I asked curious. She open her mouth and closes trying to find the right words.

When I keep staring at her my head starts pounding. That when she drops her notepad.

"C-crap" she tries bending down and getting it the notepad. The keyword here:tried. She starts rubbing her stomach that's when I realized she's pregnant.

My head starts pounding faster. Ignoring it I grab the notepad. I help sit her down while she's trying to regain her breath.

"Are you okay" I asked worried. I don't know why but I feel like I should protect her or something.

"Yeah I'll be fine I keep doing things that I really can't do at the moment" She said sheepishly.

She always does, thats nothing new

"Well you should be more careful your pregnant"

"Geez why do people keep telling me this stuff just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean anything if I broke my arm and someone wanted to fight me I'll just kick there ass with my other arm. I'm pregnant not fragile" She says firmly.

She has kick someone ass with one hand before

Suddenly I get a sharp pain in back of my head when I start seeing me with black hair reading a book on the couch.

~Memory~

"KANEKI HELP ME" I got straight up running in the living room to see hide on the ground and [y/n] punching him across the face. Her slightly wincing when she falls off of him she holds her broken arm.