6

(Night,8:00 pm)

Y/N:*Close the shop,turns towards Kavin, slightly bows*Thanks for your help,Kavin.*Smiles*

Kavin:*Smiles*My pleasure!But...

Y/N:*Rise one eyebrow*

Kavin:*Keeps his hands on his belly*I'm hungry..

Y/N:Ah...Ah!Wait for me here!*Runs away*

Kavin:Oi-*Sighs,smiles shaking his head,sits on the stairs looking around*

(Few mins later)

Y/N:I'm back!

Kavin:*Looks at her then finds Two cup of Yogurt*

Y/N:*Stands beside him on the stairs,gives one to him*I thought I'll share it with Mira but it's fine,you can have it since you helped me today.

Kavin:*Smiles then takes it*Thanks!*Pats the place beside him*Come..let's eat together

Y/N:*Nods,sits beside him then opens the lit*

Kavin:*Small smile,opens the lit too*

Y/N:*Starts Eating*

Kavin:*Glance at her,eats too*Hm~Its good!

Y/N:*Looks at him,giggles*You're acting as if like you never had Yogurt before!

Kavin:*Chuckles sadly*Actually...Yea..I didn't have it for a while since my family eats only fixe stars food*Looks at her*

Y/N:Oh! Yeah right.. you're a rich brat*Looks around*

Kavin:Brat?!Oi Chipmunk-im not a brat understood?!

Y/N:*Looks at him*Yeah right~

Kavin:Yeah right?Wait let me show you what is yeah right!*Tickles her*

Y/N:Ah-No Kavin!S-Stop!

Kavin:*Continues tickling her*

Y/N:O-Okay s-s-sorry!

Kavin:*Stops then eats his yogurt again,smiles*

Y/N:*Pouts,eats her yogurt too*

Kavin:*Looks at her*Chipmunk

Y/N:*Looks at him*

Kavin:Come meet me tomorrow at cafeteria

Y/N:*Forrows her eyebrows*Why?

Kavin:Just come

Y/N:Nah!*Eats her yogurt*I'll again get bullied for being "Too close with you" by your crazy fans*Roll her  Eyes*

Kavin:Only if I don't say anything

Y/N:*Looks at him*

Kavin: C'mon..It's not like I'll keep quiet.. ofcourse I can get them out of that school anytime..So come meet me tomorrow at cafeteria

Y/N:*Sighs*And your friends?

Kavin:*Rise his eyebrows*My friends?

Y/N:*Nods*Won't they say anything?

Kavin:Aish!Leave about them-they won't say anything!Okay so chipmunk you'll come no matter what-end of discussion!*Finishes his yogurt*

Y/N:*Sighs*Fine~*Finishes her yogurt too*

Kavin:*Takes both their empty yogurt cups throwing it in the trashcan,looks at her*Cone I'll drop you to your house,Chipmunk.* Smiles*

Y/N:*Stands up*No it's fine-*Cut off by*