12

Kavin:Tell me, Chipmunk*Soft tune*

Y/n:*Opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out*

Kavin:*Waits patiently*

Y/n:*Shakes her head as "No"*I-Its nothing serious...

Kavin:*Sighs*Don't lie,Chipmunk...tell me..

Y/n:*Glups*Re..

Kavin:Re?

Y/n:*Glups*...I'm..I'm worried of what will happen when your parents get to know about it,Kavin..

Kavin:*Sighs*Chipmunk..it's okay...If they get to know about it.. I'll take all the responsibilities...It's my plan anyways..*Smiles*Don't stress yourself on this little things..

Y/n:*Small smile*

Kavin:*Smiles*Come..let's go inside..you were kinda rude to Mira too..she just wanted to cheer you up..

Y/n;*Nods, stands up*

Kavin;*Stands up too*

Y/n:Let's go..*Walks away*

Kavin;*Smiles,follows her*

(Cafeteria)

Y/n:*Comes then sees Mira eating alone,smiles then runs towards her*Mira~~~*shouts*

Students:*Looks at her*

F4(except Kavin):*Looks at her*

Mira:*Looks at her*

Y/n:*Sits beside her*I'm so sorry~~~its just I was kinda stress so I was rude..will you forgive me??

Mira:*Small smile*Ofcourse!

Y/N;*smiles brightly*Yeeyyy by the way..can you continue what you were telling me?

Mira:*Smiles brightly nodding,tells her the story*

Y/n;*Listens smiling ear to ear*

Kavin;*Shakes his head smiling*

MJ:*Chuckles then clicks her picture*

Thyme:*Admiring her*

Ren:*Slowly smiles titling his head*

(Time skip,after college)

Y/n:* ones to the rooftop,goes to the edge holding the railing,close her eyes*

Ren:*See's her,stares at her more like admiring her*

Y/n:*Takes a deep breath then*Oiiiiiiiii!!!I'm tired!!!I'm so stressed!!!!Get me out of this stress somebody!!!!*Yells her lungs out*

Ren:*Lightly chuckles*

Y/n:*Looks around*

Ren:*Quickly hides in the boxes*

Y/n:*Small smile*Ren?...Are you here?

Ren:*Stays quiet*

Y/n:*Pouts*You Didn't come today...*Looks at her hands with lays a hanger chief*You left it in my house last night...

Ren:*Small smile*

Y/n:*Grips it tightly*Here we are.... Avoiding each other..

Ren:*Smile drops*

Y/n:...I came here to talk to you..bit now you're not here...is it because you knew I would come?...*Chuckles sadly*

Ren:*tears build up in his eyes*