V1 : Chapter 5

Ayanokoji POV

It was now our 3rd day at this school.

After waking up, I continued by doing my mourning routine:

-Running for  ~1 hour

-Shower

-Breakfast

Leaving my room, I made my way to the elevator, and then to school.

On my way to school I sent a text in the group chat, it was a plan that said who would visit which classes.

< A/N : slightly changing how texts look like >

Ayanokoji

Ayanokoji: 2-A  3-A

Hirata: 2-A   3-A

Horikita: 2-B  3-B

Satou: 2-B   3-B

Matsushita: 2-C 3-C

Karuizawa: 2-C 3-C

Yukimura: 2-D  3-D

Kushida: 2-D  3-D

This shows which class each of us will be visiting, we'll be going in pairs. We will go to the 2nd-years today and 3rd-years tomorrow. Understood?

Kauizawa

Yep! 👍

Hirata

Alright

Matsushita

Sure thing 👌

They all continued agreeing in the group chat. Looks like there are no problems with it.

Arriving to class a few minutes before homeroom begins, I greeted Hirata and the others and made my way to my seat, where -surprisingly- I was greeted by my neighbor.

"Good morning, Ayanokoji-kun."

"Morning."

"So, can you tell me if there was a meaning behind each of our placements on your schedule?"

So this is what she was after.

"Why? Are you dissatisfied with your pairing or assignment?"

"Though I would have preferred being assigned to the A-Classes, I don't mind visiting the B-Classes too much. I was just wondering if there was a meaning behind it."

"I see, well there is not."

"Alright then."

She just went back to her seat as homeroom started.

I said that there was no meaning, but in reality, there was.

The main criteria I wanted to cover was at least 1 capable student in each class. Therefore I couldn't place Karuizawa and Satou in the same group, since they were the ones who struggled the most in understanding my ideas about the school.

I also wanted to have at least 1 socially capable student, in case one was needed. So, putting me, Horikita or Yukimura in the same group wouldn't be ideal, since none of us appear to be the social type.