Warning, there may be uncomfortable themes from this chapter one. Nothing will be descriptive but things will be implied.
_________
My temper then flared, "Oh hell fucking no!" No way was I going to accept him as a sibling and I wasn't gonna change my gender either! Suddenly I was feeling something, magic? Then the sound of something being summoned, which ended up being a huge ass dragon like skull. It was staring down at me from my left side and it even... Growled? That's so cool! "I wasn't asking, Dear Sister."

I knew I should be scared about the Dragon skull or angry about the sister comment but... Magic! I could properly react later, for now, curiousity! I poked at the dragon head and when it didn't bite me, started petting it. "What is this?" It was so cool, would I be able to summon one eventually? I turned to Papyrus who blinked a few before walking over.

It seemed like my reaction surprised him, "You ... Really are a child, ay Little sister?" I was not female nor was I his sibling. However information is a must so I could play along... For now. "Anyone else would be pissing themselves at the sight of a Gaster Blaster." Gaster Blaster? It shares the same name as Gaster? I saw Papyrus smile a bit, what was he planning? "Be a good girl and eventually I may teach you how to summon your own blaster." I knew that was a lie right then and there.

I hummed a bit and turned back to the blaster, "Considering where I'm from magic didn't exist I'm more curious then anything. So it's called a blaster?" Playing nice was, surprisingly easy, for now. It would probably be a rocky road from here but at least I know he won't kill me... Probably. He did kill his brother but he claims to want a 'sister'... It's 50/50 at this point if I'm honest.

"Ah so you can't use any magic then most likely, I'll have to teach you about Ecto..." Why would I need to know about Ecto? Fucking creepy ass mother fucker. "Wait does that mean you've not used the restroom for a few weeks?" Try over a month. "I get monster food is basically pure magic but have you not been drinking water? Silly sister, skeleton or not you need water." I am not your sister you delusional fuck, and wouldn't it be milk...? 

Wait, is he implying I'm a child? I felt my temper flare, "I'm not a kid! Besides it's not my fault I woke up as a completely different species!!" Jackass. "How old are you then?" Huh? I go to tell him my age only... I don't remember it. Why the hell don't I remember my age, am I forgetting things? "I... Don't actually remember, but I know for a fact that I was an adult." I had to be... Right? Why the hell am I questioning this?

"You could have been an adult or you could have been a teenager, or maybe even a mature child. There is a possibility you could have been reincarnated before and only think you were an adult due to combined ages. If you can't remember the. How can you know for sure? Even then, I'm still more then likely older, Little Sister." There he goes again, calling me his little sister, he's so infuriating!

Though, he does have a point... I didn't know for 100% that I was an adult, er, had been one... Without remembering it was impossible to tell Papyrus off over it... Damn it! I realized I didn't have most of my memories actually, what happened to them?! "I'm not a child." I can't be, right? Besides... "Either way I thought Sans was seen as an adult?" Since I'm in his body everyone will see me as an adult...

I half noticed that Papyrus started to scowl and the blaster started to growl louder because of his darkening mood. So the blasters react to their summoners mood? "You are not Sans." Never said I was? "You can act like him outside this house, but you will never be my brother." I don't want to be related to you period, asshole. "You will be my little sister whether you wish it or not. I will dust you," So he isn't above killing me, noted. "Again and again, and again, and again," you can only die once, what the fuck? "And force Chara" who's Chara? Was Sans not his only abuse victim? "To reset as many times as I wish I till you get the message. Am. I. Clear?"