Nex(a) POV

This morning has been hell. Papyrus forced me to drink all the water I had missed over the last month or so, a full 2 gallons. Then he told me the cover story on why 'I decided' to become a girl. Essentially I was supposedly inspired by Alphy's so much that I decided to change my gender. It was a bullshit excuse and I wondered if anyone would even buy it but I didn't protest.

Papyrus threa- er... 'warned' me to not say anything to that would call the story into question before we headed out. As much as I hate to admit it, I ended up listening to Papyrus and didn't dispute what he was saying. Even though when people referred to me as 'female' and used feminine pronouns I felt w̶̶r̶̶o̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ sick I just gave a small little smile. I was definitely quieter but everyone seemed to assume it was because I was nervous on how people would handle my 'gender swap' which sadly wasn't an entire lie.

Pretty soon we were telling Alphy's and Undyne which, well Nex was grateful they didn't seem to hate him, actually nobody seemed to hate him for the so called change... Damn he expects the worst from people doesn't he? I was pulled from my thoughts as Alphy's pulled me into a one armed hug, "Guess we'll need to get you some new armer then~" Shit what do I sa- "So N-nexa, would you l-like to talk a-about girl stuff in p-private?" I looked over to Undyne who was the one who had spoken.

I absolutely did not wanna talk about 'girl things' in private, I wasn't a girl! However it would be a good way to get away from Papyrus and maybe I could learn to take care of my stupidly long hair... Seriously it touched the ground even in a high ponytail! If I play my cards right I could potentially ask about a Job in the future as well... In the end I agreed, I could get advice and get away from Papyrus which is time well spent.

Sadly I ended up asking Papyrus if I could, I don't think a face could ever be more punchable, and he thankfully agreed. Though that was probably because he seemed to be more interested in making me new armor, fucker. Undyne had a shy smile on her face as she took me to the female restroom before closing and locking the door behind us.

As soon as I heard the lock dread started to pool in my gut only for Undyne to turn to me, grab my shoulders and ask, "A-a-are you o-okay...?"  I looked to Undyne in surprise and blinked a bit, secretly startled.
"I.... If P-Pap-papyrus is m-making you d-do this... Y-you cane t-tell me." I was in shock, how did she know? How could she tell? Was, was she close with Sans?

I so desperately wanted to tell someone, I was yearning for it however... If I told her with no proof Papyrus might kill her, or do something worse. He had no qualms about killing his brother and hasn't even mourned him, there is no telling what he would do to Undyne. I can't, won't, risk someone else being caught up in this mess, especially not someone who seems to be as sweet as Undyne, "Undyne I promise you I am fine." I gave her what I know was probably a sad little smile... More then likely it's a smile you'll see on someone who knows their in a bad situation but couldn't get out of it for some reason...

"Though" I continued, "If you have any tips for long hair I would love some, who know I would have stupidly long hair?" I tried to somewhat joke and make light of the talk, not liking the direction it was going. Undyne have me a sad knowing smile before giggling lightly, so I didn't completely fail. We then started the lesson on how to care for hair because yes I wanted tips.

Undyne was in the process of showing me how to properly wash my now long hair when Papyrus banged on the on the door telling me it was time to go 'home'. I all but wilted, I didn't wanna be around him yet and Undyne hadn't finished showing me what she had explained... However I didn't want to be banned from seeing, talking and visiting her for some reason because she is quite literally my saving grace at the moment.