carnival

idea from Elambz , who has amazing ideas. tysm for the ideas bc i had none left :)

-

it was a casual Saturday evening when Matt all of a sudden turned to look at me while we were sitting on the couch. "hey, the carnivals tonight. wanna go?" he asked. "as long as we get me a stuffed animal." i joked. "you know we'll get you one." he added. i chuckled, waiting for him to say he was joking. he was serious. "i'm for real. i'm getting you a big pink pony." "if you can." i joked when he playfully hit my arm.

~Time Skip~

we're at the carnival and we are on the ferris wheel. it is currently 7:32 PM and the sun is already down. Matt's fingers were intertwined with mine. it was just us two sitting together. i couldn't have imagined anything better.

when the ferris wheel came to a stop, we got off and went to the games. we saw a ring toss game and decided to go ahead and play. like Matt had said earlier, there was a huge pink pony, so Matt started playing to get it for me. it took him a few tries but he finally got it.

"here you go, m'lady." he said in a terrible British accent. "never do that again" i laughed. he looked offended but then laughed his look off and a smile spread on his face. i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "thank you." i thanked him. "you're welcome" he smiled and repeated my actions, kissing me on my cheek.

we walked around the carnival, hand-in-hand. we saw a booth that had ice cream. it caught Matt's eye and he pulled me over in the direction it was in.

when we reached the ice cream booth, Matt looked over at me. "what do you want?" he asked me. "just a plain vanilla with sprinkles." i answered. he smiled a small smile and ordered our ice cream. we looked around and found a table, sitting down at it. we talked about random stuff when he starts staring at me with a smile on his face.

"y/n, can i tell you something?" he asked. "yeah of course what is it?" i asked. he looked a bit nervous but i wasn't sure why. "uh- i uh- i like you..." he stuttered. i was taken back for a moment but then smiled. i had a huge crush on him since forever. i leaned in and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. he kissed back, his cheeks turning red. he smiled right after.

"y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he finally said. i placed another kiss on his lips. "does that answer your question?" i smirked. "i guess so." and we left the carnival happy.

boy, what a night.

-

YALL IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFTEN I FORGOT AND I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SHIT. I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH I JUST WANNA DROP OUT BUT I CAN'T 😭😭😭

AGAIN TYSM ELAMBZ FOR THE IDEA IT MEANS SO MUCH 🫶🫶🫶