baking

Matt and i were in the kitchen, about to make muffins. i was minding my own business, mixing the bowl, when Matt suddenly gets a handful of flour in his hand.

"Matt, don't you dare!" i demanded. he chuckled before throwing the handful of flour at me.

"Matt! i said don't do it!" i yelled while laughing. "too bad so sad" he said in between laughs.

i got a handful of flour and threw it at him. his jaw dropped as he looked at me. he ran over to me while i ran away.

"get back here!" he yelled. "never!" i yelled back while still running away from him.

after running for what seemed like forever, i found the bathroom. i ran into it and closed the door as fast as i could. when i thought i was safe, i caught my breath and sat down. i was still trying to catch my breath when someone suddenly barged through the door.

"haha! found you!" Matt exclaimed, running over to me. before i could stand up and run out of the bathroom, Matt wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Matt, you're suffocating me!" i exclaimed. he loosened his grip and let me go.

"wait!" he yelled. "the muffins are done." he stated, clearly out of breath. "thank god." i mumbled.

Matt and i made our way over to the kitchen and checked the oven. the muffins were finished, so Matt got a oven mit and got them out. we let them cool for a minute before we got one and tried them.

"oh. my. god. this is really good" i said. "for real. who knew we could bake?" Matt stated. "and that's on period." i chuckled.

after we finished our muffins, we decided to clean up around the house. we had made a pretty big mess, flour being all over the floor.

after we cleaned up our mess, Matt and i decided to sit down on the couch. Matt let out a chuckle when i looked over at him.

"what?" i asked with furrowed eyebrows. "nothing. just replaying us throwing flour at each other. i let out a small chuckle. "yeah, that was pretty funny." i said.

Matt made his way over to me on the couch and put an arm over my shoulder. "i love you." he whispered and kissed my head. "i love you more." i gave him a quick peck on the cheek. i lay my head on his shoulder while he held my hand tight.

we settled on watching a movie before we fell asleep.

-

me in my active era? who would've thought? 🤷‍♀️