No is not a answer

Wednesday POV

I woke up with my lover in my arms, I admire Enids beauty. Then soon found out the semester ended, I got up and got ready for today.

When I finished getting ready I realized I could ask my parents if Enid could stay.

Sadly that was the problem, Enids parents come by at 2 and my parents come by at 4 meaning Enid won't be here.

I see Enid getting her makeup ready, I first went through my closet for everything I needed to take.

"Hey, Wens come here" Enid requested, I made my way outside of my walk-in closet, going towards Enid who looked confused.

"You wanted?" I asked then Enid looked at me then her huge pile of squismellows, "which one should I take?" Enid said with confusion in her tone, I pointed at a bat Enid had.

"Oohh I should.. Shouldn't I?" Enid said "Yes" I responded.

I looked at the time and it was 1:47 Enids parents were coming, I decided to waste my time with Enid.

Within the time being I went behind Enid and started planting soft peeks on her neck.

"Uhm.. Willa yk if u continue I won't be able to move?" Enid said I letted go of her before planting a kiss on Enids cheek.

"I know" I responded.

Soon there was a knock on the door, Enid went to go get it. It was Enids parent with my own parents behind them?

I thought they were coming at 4

"Oh.. Hello mother and father!" Enid faked smiled, I know her deep enough to know if her smile is fake or real.

Enids parent squeezed their way inside, meanwhile my parents were waiting for me. "Brothers?" Enid said facing her parents.

"They're just in the quad" Said Enids mother, I move my gaze back to my parents.

I decided to go out, since we all know Enids parents.. Try giving them privacy.

"Hello mother and father what brings u so early" I said looking at my parents realizing pugsly isn't here.

"We decided to bring u earlier, we both couldn't wait to see you again" Said Mortica

"What about Pugsly?" I asked, both of my parent looked at each other then back at me. "He can't control his tears" said my father.

My gaze soften at the fact of Pugsly crying, he's still my brother.

I soon get ready to leave, but right before I do I came up to Enid.

I hugged her from behind, rocking her side to side gently.

"Bye my love" I spoke out

"Bye Willa I'll miss you" Enid said getting out of my grasp then to put me into her grasp.

"I need to go now" I said breaking apart the hug "it's only 2 months, I'll visit u you though"

"Okay!" Enid said with a big smile, it didn't look real or fake it's in between.

----------

I soon arrived at my house, most people say it's a mansion but I see it as hell but better.

I had lurch to bring my stuff in, I walked inside and took one deep breathe.

It has the smell like before, death and velvet.

I soon reach my room and started organizing my stuff.

After a few hours I had my metal sucking device ring, I went to go pick it up to see it was Enid.