Part 5 - Trauma

( Ashley's pov)

( HOUR LATER )
I walk into the girls bathroom and do my business. After im done i start washing my hands as i hear someone calling my name.

" Ashleyy..." Its almost like a whisper.
I got confused since when i came here nobody was there.

I check out the bathroom, the doors to all stalls are closed. I bend down and scan beneath them, looking for feet. No one, nothing.

I turn back to the mirror when i suddenly hear it again.

" Ashley..."

" Is someone there?" I ask, eyeing the stalls through the mirror.

A long silence and then i hear:

" Its me Ashley."

Two feet step down from a toilet onto the floor in the last stall. My face draws tight as the stall door begins to creak open. I bolt forward but slip on the wet
floor my feet flying out from under.

I reach out...grab the hold of a sink and save myself from falling. I glimpse a ghost mask in the mirror coming for me.

A hand grabs my shoulder as I slam my body through the exit door, escaping.

I scream as i fall onto the ground out of the bathroom and a teacher rans up to me.

[ ... ]

I went to principal's office, seeing him talking to the two guys that have been wearing the ghostface mask joking around earlier.

" He's here.. I saw him, hes here." I say as he rushes to me and I collapse into his arms.

[ LATER ]

I woke up outside the school, Billy holding me.

Tatum and Sidney were sitting next to us.

" Shes awake." Tatum says as she looks at me.

Dewey's patrol jeep is parked in front of the school. He stands in the open driver's door talking on the radio.

"   She's okay. Looks like some boys were teasing  her. Himbry's shutting down the school though. I want you to take look around." I hear sheriff Burke from the radio Dewey is holding.

" Yes sir, sheriff." Dewey says as he shuts the radio down and goes to talk to Gale Weathers.

[ ... ]

School is clearing out.  The halls have begun to empty as Sidney and Tatum are escorting me down the hallway.

Billy Stu and Randy are probably already in the yard.

" It was just some sick fuck having a laugh."  Tatum comforted me.

" It was the guy from yesterday Tatum, i know it." I sighed as she rubbed my back.

We see Stu along with Billy and Randy as we walk into the yard.

" Is this not cool or what? Hey Ash, what happend?" He asked as he noticed the frown on my face.

" For once Stu, drop it." Tatum rolled her eyes.

" Its okay Tatum he didn't say anything wrong." I say with a low smile.

" Okay but whatever you did, the entire school thanks you." Stu moves to Tatum and gives her a kiss.

"And to celebrate this impromptu fall break, I propose we have a party. Tonight, my house." Stu said.