🌱 Chapter 1 -present day 🌱

🌱
Melanie's POV
Now playing -war sounds

Me and my brother were spotters spotting around for demon cryo ships while my sisters yes sisters were staying in the tent helping with healing well Tuk was too young to help in any of this so she stayed while Manati the local babysitter watched her and other children of warriors.

«Bro, Sis! We've got to check that out!»
Lo'ak yelled wanting to go down and check out the battle field.

«Who's we?»
I ask in disbelief.

«All three of us!»
Lo'ak replies.

«Not me stay safe though.»
I tell him refusing to go down to the battle field

«Wuss!»
Lo'ak Yells teasingly

«You damn right Bro!»
I reply and he rolls his eyes in disappointment

«Neteyam?»
Lo'ak turns to Neteyam getting the hit I'm not going down there.

«NO WAY DAD WILL SKIN US!»
Neteyam yells and he smirks and I know that smirk very well.

«Come on don't be a wuss.»
He says casually before flying down to the battle field.

«LO'AK GET BACK HERE YOU AGH!»
Neteyam groans and flies after her him and I roll my eyes and continue my job not second guessing my decision.

«The favourite daughter. This is devil dog over.»
My dad speaks into my neck piece and I slightly giggle and the name I gave myself.

«Yeah dad I I'm hear.»
I reply.

«Report back to base you job is done.»
He says.

«On it boss!»
I reply and make my way back to camp happily cause I miss Syl.

-
Now play -any song of your choice

I land to see both my idiotic brother standing there like complete idiot while getting yelled I laugh slightly and walk over.

«Ma sempu!»
Father
I exclaim happily.

«See the smartest out of you three!»
He says looking towards me and I run over and kiss him on the cheek and he smiles at me quickly the goes back to his serious face to tell my brothers and I walk away.

«Ma sa'nu!»
Mom
I call out to my mom and she turns and smiles at me.

«Ma 'evi!»
My child
She says with a wide smile and I run into her arms.

«Are you hurt?»
She asks with concern.

«No!»
I reply and she smiles and kisses the top of my head I smile and walk to my and Lo'ak's room to see Syl and I smile.

«My name is Melanie but you can call me Mel for Short I'm 16 and I'm 7'8 (I've been behind on growth since Lo'ak probably was squishing me with his fat ass but I had a huge growth spurt when I was 13 making me grow 9 inches beating Lo'ak by an inch.) I have this weird ability to speak to animals through my mind or out loud I just don't because it sound weirder then ever. I have a friend who is a pure spirit so she died and now she's a Woodsprite and she hangs with me almost everywhere I go except when I'm on war duty since I don't want her to die again even Lo'ak talks to her (it always ends up in them arguing and her slapping her with one of her legs which is the funniest things ever .) Kiri, Lo'ak, I, spider, and Tuk are always hanging around each other at first I didn't like spider because mom didn't but that dislike only lasted for 2 hours and now we're practically like best friends and not to mention he has a big thing for Kiri it's so cute sometimes. I usually sneak out a night to go exploring with Syl in this small basket I made for her to protect her from getting hurt and it's usually on my Ikran but still You never know, I'm also my mom and dad's favourite everyone knows too. But yeah that's my life.