🌱 Chapter 3 -goodbye 🌱

🌱
WARNING SMALL FEMALE RAGE

Melanie's POV

Song now playing - Lights are on -Tom Rosenthal

«No.»

I say to my father and he looks at me with saddened eyes.

«Melody we have-»

He tries to say but I cut him off.

«I SAID NO! This is my home. MY HOME! You DON'T GET ME FROM IT! Just like THAT! YOU brought this here and YOU made that decision! You cannot just run from your past and not know how to face the repercussions of YOUR actions! You decided to betray them and know you want to run away-»

I was cut off due to a slap that my father laid on my face and I didn't hold my face or cry I looked at him dead in his shocked face.

«Melody baby-»

He said trying to come closer to me but I stepped back and slightly hissed at him.

«No you don't get to call me that. You... Are a coward of a man father. You have no strong heart you have a weak on. You runaway from the repercussions of the decision you make AND have the NERVE to hit me you own child? Father of the year you are.»

I tell my father.

«What did I just see?»

I look over to see my mother and I hide a smirk and she speed walks over to my father while he has a scared expression.

«I've seen the way you treat our children long enough Jake I might be your mate but the next time you EVER lay your hands on Melanie or any of our kids will be the last time you ever BREATH!»

She said and she grabbed his ear and she looked at me.

«Get dressed Ite.»

My mom said as she looked at me with sad eyes and dragged my father out of the room and I turn to pack my bags and can't help the fact I feel that Eywa stood me up.

-
I look at my grandma and I go up and hug her again.

«I will visit as much as I can grandma.»

And she hugs me tighter.

«Until we meet again my child.»

She says and she kisses my forehead and I smile at her and walk to the pathway and mount Miyubi and connect the bond and she painfully groans because she feels my pain and I rub her head.

«It's okay Mel.»

Syl says while in the bag that I made for her if she does come places with me and I look down while small tears run down my face.

«I hate this so much.»

I tell her and she float to my shoulder lands on it and leans onto me.

«I'm always here for you and with you always.»

She says and I smile at her.

«I love you so much Syl.»

I say.

~

A day later.

Me and my family wake up and Syl goes into my bag in I buckle all it's 6 buckles and Lo'ak offers to hold Syl and something told me to agree so I do.

I mount Miyu and ride off with the rest of my family.

The ride isn't going smooth at all the waves in the ocean are angry and the sky is filled with tears pouring down from it and I'm finding it hard to hold onto hold on as the air is foggy and the sky is depressed or taking a piss.

I feel my eyes getting heavy and my body going numb Miyu notices and starts panicking and squeezes to alert my family.

🕵️

3rd person POV

The squeaks of Miyubi Melanie's Ikran catches the attention of Neytiri and she turns around to see her daughter slipping off her ikran and she panics.

«MAJAKE LOOK AT MELNIE CATCH HER PLEASE!»

She screams and Jake looks at her and she about to fall off into the waves he speeds past his children and mate's Ikran and just she was about to fall he catches her.

🌳

Jake Sully's POV:

I catch my daughter just in time and I sigh heavily in relief and look over to my worried family and I nod at them signalling we're good to go and I hold my melody close and ride off with her.

I tap her slightly and she opens her eyes and she hugs me.

«I'm so tired Sempu...»

She says and hug her close.

«You can rest now Melody we're almost there.»

I tell her silently and glad she's not mad at me still.

-

We land onto the sand and I shake melody slightly and she wakes up and I help her slide off my Ikran and when she does she runs over to her's

I look back over to the villagers who are crowding us.

I put my hands out signalling there's no threat and walk over and see the chief Tonowari.

«Why have you come to us Jakesully?»

Tonowari asks as his mate walks to the front of the crowd.

«I see you Tsahìk Ronal.»

I say while doing the sign.

«Yes why have you come?»

She asks with a much harsher tone and my ears go down.

«We seek Utru.»

And I see the appalled face on Ronal.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You guys get 6 chapters all in one go damn.

The end

Dw upcoming chapters will be a lot longer

892 words