Wouldn't want me to cuuuuuuum

Ethan whimpered lowly as the paddle hit him for the third time. He didn't like this game anymore. It was thick solid wood! This shit hurts! But it also felt...good. He couldn't explain it, especially the way Arin was making a show out of it, in front of everyone, the camera. The harsh smack sent a tingle through his whole body back down to his dick.

"Four," he grunted trying to play it off like it was only painful.

What was really painful was his half-hard cock pushing against his jean zipper and being squished as he tried to cross his legs to hide it. It was all in vain as the next smack Ethan moaned. Not just a soft one either, of course not, it was with his full chest. The guys began laughing thinking it was a joke and Ethan joined in but the blush on his cheeks was apparent. "Someone's excited," Arin teased which didn't help and Ethan hardly had time to recuperate as the sixth smack hit.

He hung his head as tears began to well up in his eyes. He stopped making any move or noise in fear of being found out but it seemed to backfire as the boys noticed right away, "You alright there Ethan?" Dan asked slightly smugly. Ethan's head shot up, "Huh!? Oh yea, just want it over with," he tried to laugh but it was way too obviously forced. "We can do a jump cut to-" "No!" Ethan cleared his throat "No it's fine," he said nervously.

Two more whacks and Ethan was close to his breaking point, they still had eleven left. But then, "Oh I see why he's so eager to keep going," Mark called out. Ethan stilled like a deer in headlights. It was silent but he could feel the eyes on him and he knew they knew when both Arin and Dan let out a soft, "Oooooh."

It was silent. Dead silent and Ethan didn't dare move. He heard a lot of quiet shuffling then he felt himself being tugged by a back belt loop, "Wha-" Ethan started but was struck again but with a hand this time. "Keep counting," Mark ordered. "Nine," Ethan breathed out nervously, looking back at Mark desperately.

Arin unzipped Ethan's jeans and freed him making Ethan sigh in relief and then immediately feel embarrassed. He was standing here with his friends, dick out and fully hard because he was being spanked, and they were also into it. AND HE WAS BEING RECORDED! The embarrassment made him squeeze his eyes shut but a gentle hand came under his chin and a voice whispered in his ear, "Eyes open baby boy," it was Dan, voice as smooth as silk and as intoxicating as red wine. Ethan melted, opening his eyes to stare longingly and desperately at the other man. "Good boy~" Dan praised. "Keep your eyes on me," he commanded, his voice still soft and sweet.

Another hit. Ethan gasped, "Ten!" He grabbed Dan's shoulders for support as he felt his knees give the second a hand grazed his cock. Dan was still whispering sweetly to him about how well he was doing while Arin teased his cock and Mark held him by the hips, watching until he would deal his next hit.

"Eleven!" Ethan's hands gripped Dan's shirt tighter and he gasped. "Please..." he begged. The build-up was too much. It was all too much. He needed more. They all seemed to get the message as Arin gave generous strokes to his aching cock. He squirmed but Mark had him in place, "T-twelve!" Ethan was so close, there was no way he'd make it to nineteen. He didn't really care though. Well, he didn't until apparently his moaning gave him away and just as he was about to finish the hand was ripped away. Ethan whined and buried his face in Dan's neck, shaking and twitching trying to get any friction on his dick.

His head was quickly ripped back by his hair. Dan was the one holding his hair but Mark spoke, "Nice try, trying to finish without asking huh?" Ethan tried to deny it but was quickly struck, "Don't lie."

"Thirteen," Ethan whimpered out, still humping the air in a pathetic attempt to have anything touch him.

"You know how to follow instructions so this shouldn't be too hard right?" Ethan just shook his head and he was finally being touched again. Back to the teasing strokings but at this point, he wasn't going to complain. "Fourteen," huffed.

Before Ethan could even get back into it he heard the buckles of belts all around him. He looked down in confusion and saw the others whipping out their dicks too. "Cross your legs," Arin ordered before Ethan could even ask what was happening. He soon felt something warm slip between them. Ethan moaned at the sensation and heard a groan from behind him, it was Mark. Dan then whispered for Ethan to touch him as Arin took both his and Ethan's dick in his hand stroking long and slowly.

It took a few minutes to adjust to the new positions but they soon got the hang of it and Ethan received another smack making him jolt forward, a reaction both Arin and Mark seemed to enjoy. "Fifteen!"

Ethan was panting, getting close, the weight of Dan in his hand, the feeling of Mark between his thighs, Arin and him pressed so closely together, the occasional smack that got him here in the first place. "Close- sixteen" Ethan gasped. Everyones speed picked up letting him know they were close too.

There was so much groaning and huffing and sweaty skin on sweaty skin, Ethan felt like his head was swimming. "S-seventeen!" Ethan felt the twitch of Dan in his hand as the man finished, painting his hand and thighs. Ethan felt a hit then a squeeze on his left cheek, "A-ah! Eighteen! Please!" Dan's cum acting as a lube for both Mark and Arin making everything feel 10 times more amazing.

"Fuck yea, you close?" Mark groaned making Ethan laugh even as he got the hit and squeeze treatment to the right cheek.

"Nineteen! Fuck!" Ethan was teetering but Arin twitched and came and it was over for Ethan. All three of them telling him to cum as Mark was reaching his end soon too. Arin kept pace even using his own cum to coat Ethan's dick.

"Come for us baby," was the last thing he heard before he was fucking into Arin's hand himself, riding out his climax. He also simultaneously took over Mark fucking his tighs which seemed to do it for Mark as they both finished with satisfied groans. Ethan's head was fuzzy as the three men showered him with praises and cleaned him off. After getting themselves put back together and leaving Ethan on the couch for a nap the three men set off to get that footage. For privacy reasons! Wouldn't want the editors to see it right?