Chapter 16

Today after Rad Diavolo held a meeting with everyone about something that was going on recently.

And once everyone was there Diavolo then said.

Diavolo : recently there has been some killings in the ghost
Forest.

It's a popular place for demons to go through to get married.

The Brides would be carried through the forest in a carriage and while going through.

They would be attacked and all would be killed and the Brides would go missing."

MJ : so you think a ghost is killing all theses demons?"

Diavolo : most likely. And we suspect it's probably a wraith type ghost that seems to go after the Brides for some reason"

Satan : maybe it's a dead one that died on the way and was never able to get married?"

Barbatos: exactly what we were thinking. So we came up with a plan to lure it out by recreating a fake bride to go through it"

Diavolo : and what better way to do that by using something that they won't be able to resist"

Barbatos : a human soul"

Solomon : oh so that's why I'm here?"

Diavolo : you are a powerful sorcerer so you should be fine and we will be right behind from a distanc ande "

Solomon : fine I'll do it"

Lucifer : of course you will"

MJ : can I do your makeup!?".

Solomon : of course"

Asmo : I'll do the dress!"

Lucifer : this is going to end horribly"

Solomon : of definitely but at least I'll look pretty"

Later in the nighttime after Solomon was dress up like a bride and woman he was in carriage being carried through the ghost forest and he found it kinda nice being treated like this.

Anyway as he was in the carriage he wondered when this ghost was going to show up he was honestly starting to get bored and that's when the carriage suddenly stop and was set down by the guards who were carrying it.

Solomon : right on schedule I suppose"

Suddenly he saw this glowing white bird fly in and land right on his hand as he held it up.

Solomon : interesting....."

It then flew away and Solomon looked out and saw it go deeper into the forest off to the side.

He then noticed the guards fighting these unknown creatures and decided to just follow the bird feeling like he needed to.

And kept following them and deeper he went the more fogger it got and the more birds he saw. then he eventually stop as he got to a cliff.

And then heard a voice.

Unknown : you are no bride but good try"

Solomon : I thought I was convincing enough?"

Unknown : yes you were enough to fool her"

Solomon : who are you?"

Even though this unknown person was standing next to him he couldn't really make out their face just that their style in clothing was impressive.

Unknown : doesn't it look nice this time of year?"

Solomon : I suppose it does. And much more lively since every 100 years the dead is free to roam it for a few nights.....

Probably why the killings started now"

Unknown : yes that makes sense."

Solomon : what made you come save me?"

Unknown : for once I was around this time."

Solomon : lucky me then"

Unknown : and I have to save the best for last"

Solomon : that's understandable"

They both kinda laughed and Solomon couldn't understand why this unknown person felt so familiar and that he felt comfortable being around.

Solomon : I really should be going now I have others waiting for me"

Unknown : mind if I do something first?"

Solomon : depends what it is"

Unknown : I don't think you'll mind"

The unknown person then put a hand under his chin and lifted his head up a bit and then leaned in and kissed him.

Solomon was surprised at first but it felt so familiar like he kissed them before and started kissing them while closing his eyes.

And then could feel tears start to stream down his face as he started to feel intense sadness and despair.

And as the unknown person pulled away Solomon opened his eyes and they were gone and so was the fog and the birds.

Then for some reason he fell to his knees and started crying feeling like his heart was breaking.

And After a few minutes later he looked over and saw a strange temple building and saw a path to it and decided to get up and go follow it. 

Later he arrived at the temple and as he walked in saw the dead bodies of the Brides and then saw what looked to be the one responsible for the killings dead on the ground.

Solomon : well that takes care of that"

Suddenly everyone show up and MC said.

MC: he's alive!"

MJ : we were for sure you were dead!"

Solomon : how so?"

Lucifer : all the guards were. How are you fine?"

Solomon : ......I don't know I thought I saw something and followed it here. Then found this"

Diavolo : well this takes care of our situation"

Asmo : were you crying?"

Solomon : nope just the fog and moisture"