chapter 23

A few hours later Luci had tried to talk with MJ about what happened but she didn't want to listen. But now he tried again and just sat down in front of the bedroom door and said.

Lucifer : if you listen okay if you don't fine....

Demons wanted to kill him and they were not going to stop unless he died.

Solomon knew that and tried to protect him as long as he could from everything. Tried to protect both of you.

But it was inevitable and Mammon knew it once Solomon told him the truth and he remembered who he was.

He asked Solomon to kill him knowing it was the only way to protect everyone and you. And he did it"

MJ : ......why did he leave then?"

Lucifer : he thought he couldn't protect you and that you were better off without him.

A lot of what he did was reckless but he never wanted to hurt you"

MJ : ......It's just a lot to hear......all of this is....."

Lucifer : I understand that...."

MJ : I guess if he was lying you would of killed him...."

Lucifer : I still would kill him but for different reasons"

MJ : .....I kinda understand.....but as a kid all I saw......he didn't have to leave......and then to not even tell me now?"

Lucifer : he was worried more danger would come to you."

MJ : I thought all of it already was?"

Lucifer : ......right....."

MJ : ......can I ask a question?"

Lucifer : sure"

MJ : how were like before everything?"

Lucifer : oh they hated each other and tried killing each other on multiple occasions"

MJ : really?"

Lucifer : yes how they even ended up together in surprising "

MJ : ......I feel like this is why we always had so many vacations and were always doing something....."

Lucifer : he probably knew he wouldn't be able to keep him alive forever....."

MJ : I wish I could of gotten to know him better...."

Lucifer: .....even so. you have that chance with Solomon.

I know It's confusing now but you really do mean the world to him."

MJ : .....how did you find"

Lucifer: I can see through his lies. And I hated you both so something was off"

MJ : heh......where did he go?"

Lucifer : I don't know?....but I'm sure he's fine"

MJ : ...... he's coming back right?"

Lucifer : even if you hated him he wouldn't leave you. Not again at least"

MJ : .....I hope he's okay....."

Lucifer :..... I'll go check in the morning"

MJ : can I go to?"

Lucifer: if you want "