Chapter 41

Solomon wasn't sure what to say or think about what Mammon said. He understood how he felt.

He loved Mammon always will nothing could ever change that.

But he wasn't sure if It was the same love Mammon wanted. Knowing everything he could understand why Mammon reacted like this.

He wants to help Mammon there's nothing more he wants than to make him happy somehow to ease the pain he's in.

He then leaned against the Wall and said rubbing his head.

Solomon  : heh....things are pretty messy aren't they?"

Mammon  : yeah they are......"

Solomon : .......guessing you broke that stuff....don't blame you....."

Mammon  : ......I know I shouldn't do this I'm aware of that......but on the other hand I can't  help it......."

Solomon  : .....I know.....but....even if I love you the same way or not......you can't keep me here.....you have to let me go......I didn't mean for things to go this way. you have every right to be angry and.....I am so sorry....."

Mammon : .......I know you are.......I'm not mad at you....."

Solomon : liar....."

Mammon : well I'm not going to kill you"

Solomon : good to know"

Mammon  : I don't want to hurt anyone......but I don't want to let you go.....but I know wether I like it or not I'll have to....."

Solomon : ....I've missed you too......more than anything all these years.....when I saw you......I felt so relieved........"

Mammon : Don't go.....at least not right now"

Solomon  : I didn't plan on it....there's still one thing I want to do one last time....."

Mammon: and that i-!?

Suddenly Solomon quickly kissed Mammon that lasted only a few seconds. But right after that started kissing Solomon back.

Pressing him up against the wall and deepening the kiss. He wanted this for so long and it felt so good  he didn't want to stop.

But unlike him. Solomon needed a breather so he pulled back and they both just starred at each other. Solomon just wanted to be with Mammon one last time for however long he could be.

He just missed him so much and wanted to feel him again despite knowing this wasn't right.

Not long after they were in Mammon's bedroom and Solomon quickly pushed him down on the bed  getting on top of him and leaning over Him and watching him blush and look away.

Solomon  : heh....is the underworld king a little shy?"

Mammon  : ......shut up....."

Solomon  : oh I will but you won't"

Solomon then started kissing the side of Mammon's neck biting it here and there. And could already hear him moaning and breathing heavily.

Solomon then started slipping Mammon's clothes off that were surprisingly easy to slip off considering how the outfit was.

Solomon  : you look so much better without that on....."

He then started kissing him again as his hands slipped down to Mammon's thighs and then to his own pants.