Uncovering Amelia's Motive

Isabella couldn't shake off the feeling that Amelia had ulterior motives for being with Jonathon and Hunter. She decided to do some digging and find out what was really going on.

Isabella started by talking to the people who knew Amelia. She talked to the hotel staff, the locals, and anyone who had any information on Amelia. She learned that Amelia was a well-known socialite who had a reputation for being ruthless when it came to getting what she wanted.

Isabella's investigation took her to a fancy restaurant where Amelia and the brothers were having dinner. As Isabella observed them from a distance, she noticed that Amelia was trying to get both Jonathon and Hunter's attention. She could tell that Amelia was flirting with them, and it made her feel uneasy.

After the dinner, Isabella followed Amelia to her hotel room. She waited until Amelia was inside before sneaking in. As she looked around the room, she found a notebook filled with information about Jonathon and Hunter. It was clear that Amelia had been doing her own investigation.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Amelia walked in. "What are you doing here?" she demanded.

Isabella tried to come up with an excuse, but Amelia wasn't buying it. "I know what you're trying to do," she said. "You're trying to steal my men."

Isabella was taken aback. "Your men?" she said incredulously. "They're not your property."

Amelia smirked. "Oh, you have no idea what you're talking about," she said. "But don't worry, darling. I'll let you in on a little secret. Jonathon and Hunter are mine, and I'll do anything to keep them."

Isabella couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had suspected that Amelia had ulterior motives, but she never thought it would be something like this. She knew she had to tread carefully.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Isabella said, trying to keep her tone calm. "I'm not interested in Jonathon or Hunter. I just thought something was off about the way you were behaving around them."

Amelia raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?" she said. "Well, let me give you a piece of advice. Stay away from them. They're mine, and I won't let anyone take them away from me."

Isabella nodded, knowing that she had to get out of there before things escalated any further. She made a quick excuse and left the room.

As she walked back to her own hotel, Isabella couldn't stop thinking about what she had learned. She knew that Jonathon and Hunter were adults who could make their own decisions, but she couldn't help feeling worried about them. She decided to keep a close eye on Amelia and do whatever she could to protect her friends from her manipulations.

From that day on, Isabella made it her mission to be there for Jonathon and Hunter. She warned them about Amelia's behavior and did her best to keep them away from her. It wasn't easy, but Isabella was determined to make sure that her friends didn't fall victim to Amelia's schemes.