A known island .

(  just reminding that this part of the story is my own , nothing related to the show don't except to find it there .)

Also some swear warning !

                      ************

The nakama made their way to a island named   " albertio "

The island itself was pretty popular for the uncommon incidents occuring  frequently in town ....

The citizens would often spot cash or valuable items vanish right infront of their eyes . Many tried to investigate but , the rumours had it said that it as last day that person was ever seen .

The news of the incidents spread like rapid-fire .

The mayor always had to deal with citizens who demanded to get back their  stolen stuff .
Hence, it wasn't uncommon to see fights  rising here and there .
every day the mayor dealt with bunch of people  and some gang of teens who would throw stones at his house in attempt to either break his windows or gain his attention And oh! he was growing impatient with them .

The strawhats now strolled down the forest area which happened to be the island's mouth. they eyed the place , It radiated somewhat of a creepy vibe and it was very noticeable .

" Geez, this place gives the 'danger' vibes . I think we should return back , when we have the chance luffy " said nami a little taken back of the atmosphere as she rubbed her shoulders from the cool air which brushed past them

" I-is it just me or d-did it get more cooler ?" Said chopper as he felt the cool breeze despite his warm fur he could still feel the goosebumps a rising .

" G-guys I think I have the ' I-cant-go-to-this-island-its-creepy ' disease " ussop trembled his face now blue with eyes of fear .

"  Watcha- sayin' ussop ? that just makes things even more interesting . Your whining about it for no reason , such a bunch of scaredy cats " zoro eyed sanji amusingly .

" Ye-?! Mosshead who are you calling a scaredy cat ?? It's mostly you !" He snapped back

" Heh -  I didn't sat it was you did I ?" she snapped at him which made him even more pissed , the pair continued Snapping at each other as they walked alongside the crew .

" O-of course as long as captain ussop's here . H-he I mean Me , won't let any danger come t-to us ! " He put his  hand to his chest and proudly announced his signature lines still trembling .

" I have a feeling this place holds something valuable. "  The crew tiled their heads at this, expecting the archeologist to continue and she did.

" considering the environmental structures I noticed before and from the rumours this place definitely has something hidden ." She explained

" Yohohoho, interesting. "

"We might find gold, even better diamonds... " She saw how some faces of the nakama changed hearing about the so called treasure . But she replied back quite quickly

"if we are early of course . it might have been discovered long ago " she said now facing towards the crew  she noticed the frown grow on some faces , she chuckled to herself  .

" Did I hear you right robin ? Gold , diamonds " her eyes turned to Berri signs as she replied back enthusiastically

"I think I changed my mind . let's go ussop" she dragged him as he wined

" Come on let's give it a shot we might become rich ~ " 
The long nosed liar sighed in defeat and gave in ...
Changing their route was not on the captain's agenda today.