Chapter XXXVI

Chapter Thirty-six - Pressure Test

"Yeah? And I almost watched you die."

⇝߷⇜

Eliza always thought that if she was tied up in a room while bleeding out from a gunshot wound, it would be around her friends, of course the people who took her and Theo knew that she wasn't a Werewolf and didn't tie her to the stupid electrical fence that her boyfriend and two other Werewolves were tied too. In all honesty, she'd rather be electrocuted to death then bleeding to death. Eliza was cut off from her thoughts by the two Werewolves.

"I'm not gonna tell you anything." The boy said.

"I don't really have any questions." Schrader told him, Eliza knew him from Eichen. Schrader looked at the girl. "I don't have any questions for you either." He told her.

"Good." She growled out, resulting in the three Werewolves getting electrocuted.

"Stop! Just stop!" The boy yelled out.

Eliza managed to sit up, her back pressed against a filing cabinet, she reached for her back pocket, the dumbasses forgot to check her pockets for any weapons. She wrapped her fingers around the handle of her dagger, Theo noticed this, slowing shaking his head towards her, but she didn't listen as she pulled it out of her pocket.

"We're not afraid die." The girl told Schrader.

"Does that go for everyone here?" Schrader asked, looking at the three wolves.

Theo decided to speak up. "Not me. No death. No pain. I'll tell you everything you want to know. And plus, my girlfriend is bleeding out right now and I'd really like to get to her."

"I don't have any questions." Schrader told him before looking at the Stilinski. "And for little miss Stilinski over here, well... I guess you're just going to have to watch her die."

Theo growled, going to lunge for Schrader, but not being able to because of being tied to the fence. "Okay, maybe you have some unfinished business with these two losers, but I'm not with them. I don't know who they are, or what they did, or what their problem is. I'm not a part of it." Theo told him. "The only person I care about right now is me and my girlfriend."

Schrader didn't say anything, just threw a bucket of water on the three wolves as Eliza cut through the ropes tied around her wrists. "That wasn't very friendly." Theo said through gritted teeth.

"Just do it!" The girl yelled out. Schrader turning the dial and causing them to get electrocuted as Eliza stood up, allowing the ropes to drop to the ground.

Theo looked over at the two Werewolves. "How about you let me do the talking?" He spat before noticing Eliza, his eyes widen when he watched her lunge for Schrader, the dagger raised in her hand.

Schrader, of course, noticed this and easily overpowered Eliza, not that it wasn't that difficult, she was injured quite badly and still bleeding out. Schrader grabbed Eliza's wrist and flung her towards Theo. Eliza pushed off of him and went back for Schrader, but he grabbed her and flung her to the floor, causing the dagger to fall out of her hand. Schrader noticed this and smirked, grabbing it and walking back over to Eliza.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Theo growled out, watching as Schrader kneeled down by her and hovered the dagger over her thigh.

"Theo, I'm probably going to die after this, so I just want you to know--" Eliza was cut off by Schrader stabbing the dagger into Eliza's leg, causing her to scream out in pain, screwing her eyes shut as Schrader pulled the dagger out, allowing her blood to pour out even more than it already was.