Show Me Everything

Me and Shota made our way to his house but he stopped right before he opened the door:I want you to feel comfortable here, Baby.

I smiled at him as he unlocked his door:I'm sure I will!

Shota smirked as we walked in and he turned on the lights:Make yourself at home, Baby.

I was looking around at his slightly messy apartment:Yea, sorry about the mess. I didn't get a chance to clean up yet.

Shota set his keys down as he locked his door:Feel free to look around, Baby.

I walked into his kitchen, I saw pictures of him and two other people:You look so young here! Is that, Yamada!? He looks so cute as a teenager!

Shota points to the third person:That was our best friend, Oboro.

I turned towards him:When you say was, you don't mean?

Shota nods at me:Oboro was crushed by a falling building when the three of us were taking our work studies, his death broke me and Hizashi. We were the best of friends, still miss the big idiot.

I felt tears rolling down my face:I'm so fucking sorry, Shota.

Shota gasped as he noticed me crying:Marie! I didn't mean to make you cry! That's not why I brought you here, I'm sorry!

I shook my head as he hugged me:Don't be sorry, I want you to open up to me, Shota.

Shota caressed my cheek as I smiled at him:Your so kind to me, Marie. You always have been, even back when you were in my class.

I felt Shota wipe my tears away as he led me to the bathroom:Wanna take a shower?

Shota turned on the water but I shook my head:I'll take one later.

I felt his icy glare on my back:I'm okay, really.

Shota grabbed my arm and pulled me towards hismelf:I've never seen your body completely naked yet, I wanna see, Baby.

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go:I'm fine, really.

Shota started undressing me roughly:Show me your body, Baby.

I was hiding in a corner in Shota's bathroom while I was covering a certain spot on my body:It's disgusting! Don't look!

Shota grabbed my wrist and moved it out of the way:A scar? You really think this would bother me? Never, Baby.

I felt my stomach turn as he kissed it:Don't do that there!

Shota looked up at me:Don't do what? Love you? I'll never stop loving you, Marie.

I was shivering as Shota continued to kiss my scar:I got it when I was just a kid, a villain attacked me and my parents. They died protecting me but when I tried to defend myself, the villain grabbed me and left this scar on me.

Shota felt his blood run cold but he wanted nothing more than to comfort me:Come here.

I was gently led into the nice and warm shower that Shota had started:I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry about my problems.

Shota hugged me under the warm water:Don't ever think that your problems are just yours anymore, Marie. I promise to help you pick up all the pieces.

I found myself falling more in love with Shota:Your amazing, Shota!

Shota shook his head as he started to clean me up:Not really but if you say so.

We finished our shower and sat down on the couch:Cuddles?

I smiled at him and sat down in his lap:I love to cuddle!

Shota was slowly rubbing my back and kissing my forehead:I'm not as sex crazed as Hizashi but I'll never tell you no, okay?

I blushed a bright red as I looked up at him:Shota? I wanna- nevermind.

Shota tilted his head at me:You wanna what? Tell me, Kitten.

I pushed my face into his chest:It's nothing!

Shota pinned me down on the couch while he licked his lips:How am I suppose to know what you want, if you don't talk to me, Kitten.

I grabbed a pillow before he could kiss me:Why so shy? Is it because your all alone with me?

Shota knew exactly what he was doing:Tell me, do I make you feel nervous? Come on, Kitten.

I felt him rip the pillow from me and felt his lips crash onto mine:Well? Tell me.

Shota started licking my neck:I wanna be pounded by you, Shota!

I wasn't ready for the deep groan that he let out:That's my girl, good kitten.

Shota scoops me up and carries me to his bedroom:Ready to feel my love for you, Baby?

I nod at him as he roughly shoves me onto the bed and climbs over me:Yes, please!

Shota rips my clothes off of me and starts biting down on me hard:You taste so good, Baby.

I arched my back as he shoved his dick inside me, without warning:Shota! Fuck me harder! I'm begging you!

Shota bites his bottom lip as he grips onto my hips and slams as hard as he could into me:I fucking love it when you beg, Baby.

I was drooling as the headboard was slamming against the wall:Shota, I can't- ah!

Shota knew exactly what was going on:Good, cum for me, Baby.

I creamed all over his dick as he released his load into me:Ngh!

Shota slowly pulled out with sweat dripping down his face:Damn, guess you really did need my cock, huh?

I watched him pull off the condom and toss it into the trash can:What? Did you want a creampie or something? What a very naughty, Kitten.

Shota laid down next to me and cuddled me close:Don't worry, I'll give you a creampie when you graduate, sound good?

I pushed my face into his chest and he placed his chin on top of my head:Yes! Please!

Shota kissed my forehead as we drifted off to sleep:Goodnight, Baby.

I kissed Shota's cheek:Goodnight, Babe.