Don't Hide From Me

I was in shock but not too surpised:Wow, I mean. I kinda expected it but not at the same time.

Shota wraps his arms around me tightly:Do you want me to stop drinking? It's whatever you need, Baby.

I felt my whole face flush as his nose touched mine:You can drink if you want! I don't mind!

Shota shakes his head as he sets down his beer:I think you have things that you haven't told me yet, am I right?

I shook my head but he saw right through me:I'm an open book!

Shota tilts his head with a ticked look:Come on now, I wasn't born yesterday. Baby? I want you to be honest with me, you know that you can trust me, right?

I was about to say something but Yamada came out of the bathroom with nothing on:Holy shit! Yamada!

Yamada looked at me and grinned:What? See something you like?

I watched Yamada turn around and smack his own ass:Hot dayum.

Shota bumped my arm:Wanna see me fuck him sometime?

I blushed so hard that I had steam coming off of me:Yes, please.

After a while, Yamada came out in jeans, a t-shirt and a messy bun:Soooo? How do I look?

I couldn't stop looking him up and down:Perfect! 

Shota shrugged his shoulders with a smile:Eh, so, so. I guess.

Yamada came up to us and gave us both a deep kiss:Well! I gotta go! Be sure to not keep her up to late!

Shota motioned for him to leave:Go, I've had enough of you already.

I watched Yamada close and lock the front door:I think I'll get us some munchies!

Shota roughly pulled me back down:Where do you think your going? We're continuing this conversation, Baby.

I swallowed hard as he slowly laid me down on the couch and got on top of me:Shota? Everything okay?

Shota rolled his eyes as he pinched my nipple:I want you to open up to me, now.

I was squirming as he started to pull:Shota! Please, stop!

Shota let go as he ripped my underwear off:Maybe I should pleasure you? Hmmm? 

I felt my face flush very hot as he unzipped his pants:Make sure you take the toy out of me, okay?

Shota opened a condom and slipped it on:Yea?

I felt so empty when he pulled the toy out:Please! I need your dick!

Shota roughly pushed into me and that made my eyes roll back:Your so sensitive, huh? Wait, did I find your sweet spot?

I covered my face but he pinned my wrists down above my head:Don't look at me!

Shota licked his lips as he lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders:I can't do that, your gorgeous, Baby.

I had tears rolling down my cheeks as he pounded me hard:Shota! Harder!

Shota grinned as he went as hard as he could:Anything for you, Baby!

I felt my climax building up:Shota! I'm gonna!

Shota knew exactly what was going on:Yea? Cum all over my cock, Baby.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as we both climaxed:MARIE! FUCK! NGH!

Shota pulled out and pulled off the condom:Shit, I'm so tired. Wanna go to bed?

I nodded at him but he scooped me up bridal style:Shota! I can walk!

Shota kissed me hard and started walking:Hush, let me carry you.

I laid my head down on his chest as he walked to the bedroom:Thank you, Babe!

Shota smiled as he laid me down gently:I gotta pee, be right back.

I was cuddling with a pillow when he walked back in:Shota!

Shota smirked at me:Missed me that much? I was only gone for 5 minutes, Baby. 

I hid my face into the pillow as he laid down:Sorry!

Shota ripped the pillow from me:Don't hide that cute face, Baby.

I nuzzled my face into his neck as he covered us with the blanket:Don't do that!

Shota lifted up my chin with one finger:Don't do what?

I felt my face flush hot again as he kissed me softly:Your face gets me all hot and bothered!

Shota took a deep breath as he looked into my eyes:Oh yeah? You like my face, how cute.

I tried to look away but he didn't let me:There's just something so captivating about it, it just makes my brain turn to mush!

Shota wrapped his legs around me and we drifted off to sleep:Your just adorable, good night, Baby.

I pushed my face into his chest:Good night, Babe.

Yamada came back around 5:30 and saw us sleeping:Awww! They're too cute!

I grabbed onto Yamada's hand in my sleep:I'm here, Marie.

Yamada let his hair down and climbed into bed with us:I truly am lucky to have both of you, Good night, Lovers.

I was woken up to Yamada slipping out of bed:Yamada? What time is it?

Yamada looked at the alarm clock:It's 11 am, I'll make us breakfast, wanna come with?

I nodded at him and followed him out:Did you just wake up, Master?

Yamada quickly looked at me:Yeah! Want would you like to eat? Pancakes?

My eyes got really big and I got right in his face:Yes! I mean, yes please.

Yamada chuckled at me as he turned on the stove:That was too cute! Pancakes it is then!

I sat down at the kitchen table:Your so handsome! 

Yamada was humming as Shota came out:Morning, Lovers.

I gave Shota a kiss on the cheek as he sat down next to me:How'd you sleep, Babe?

Shota kissed my cheek as he looked at Yamada:Great, but that's only because you were in my arms, Baby.

Yamada came up to the table with three plates full:Let's dig in!

I cut a piece and was about to take a bite but I felt eyes on me:Ummm? Guys? Your staring?

They both couldn't look away:How could we ever look away from such a beauty? It's impossible to do and besides even if we wanted to. We just couldn't, your beautiful even when your eating.