I Love You, Kitty Cat

I walked back out and I smiled:Shota wants me over at his house, could you drop me off there?

Taishiro smiled at me:Sure! Let's get going, Gummybear!

I got in the car and we drove to Shota's house:We're here!

Taishiro opened my door and gave me a kiss goodbye:See you later, Gummybear!

I was waving him goodbye when Shota wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close:I've missed you, Kitty Cat.

Shota smiled at me and kissed me hard:Get inside now, I wanna touch you.

I felt my flush very hot at his words:S-Sure, Shota.

Shota closed and locked his front door:Clothes off now, Marie.

I did as he said but he just couldn't stop touching me all over:Shota? It's kinda hard to undress with you doing that.

Shota grins as he ignores me and strips off his own clothes:On the bed and ass up.

I climbed onto the bed and I stuck my ass out for him:Like this?

Shota pressed himself against my pussy and grabbed my hair:Ready, Kitty Cat?

I nodded at him and he focred his dick all the way inside:Fuck! Your harder than usual!

Shota smacked my ass hard:Fuck, yea! Your clamping down so much!

I felt him push me down and he laid down on top of my back:Shota! It's so deep! Fuck!

Shota bit my neck and started to thrust his hips hard:You taste so fucking good, Kitty Cat!

I begin to cry against the mattress:F-Fuck! Daddy!

Shota gripped onto my hips hard and he got right in my ear:Who's your Daddy?

I looked back at him:You are! Daddy!

Shota pulled on my hair and forced me up onto my knees:Fuck, yea! Your such a good Kitty Cat! Gonna cum inside!

I felt so weak as Shota claimed my body again:Daddy!!

Shota looked down at me and grinned:Let me look at that creampie...fuck, that's hot.

I was twitching on the bed:Fuck me, you sure do know how to please me, Daddy.

Shota kisses my forehead as he cleans both of us up:That I do, Kitty Cat.

I reach up to him:Up pwease?

Shota picks me up bridal and walks out into the living room:Your adorable, Marie.

I blush slightly as he set me down on the couch:And your handsome, Shota.

Shota blushed slightly and he walked out into the kitchen:Need a drink?

I curled up underneath a blanket on his couch:Sure! I sure need it!

Shota comes back in with two glasses of milk and cookies:Let's get comfy, Marie.

I opened the cookies:Dark chocolate! My favorite!

Shota smiled at me as he took a sip of his milk:Daddy knows what his Kitty Cat likes, I got them for you.

I kissed his cheek and started eating:So yummy! Thank you, Daddy!

Shota rubs my back gently and he turns on the tv:What did you wanna watch?

I smiled at him and I pointed out a horror movie:That one looks good, what do you think?

Shota grins at me and he plays the movie:Don't get too scared now.

I rolled my eyes at him:Me get scared? Never!

Shota chuckles a little as the movie starts:Yeah, okay. You'll be in my arms and shaking in seconds.

I stick my tongue out at him:No, I won't! I'm not a little kid!

Shota just smiles and watches me:The next part is very scary, prepare yourself.

I see someone get their head chopped off and I jump into Shota's arms:Ah!

Shota laughs at me and wraps me up in the blanket:See? I told you! Right in my arms, like usual.

I peek up at him and I blush heavily:Butthole! Don't you dare rub this in!

Shota grins as he licks my face:And why not? I love having you squirm in my arms, Kitty Cat.

I hide my face in his chest:Shut it! Daddy is being so mean!

Shota reaches down and starts to rub my clit hard:Daddy just knows how to make his, Kitty Cat purr for him.

I grip onto him as he slips his finegrs inside me:D-Daddy! Your not being fair!

Shota gets right in my ear and bites it:Does Kitty want some more of Daddy's milk?

I squeak as Shota lifts me up and slides his dick isnide me:Daddy! Fuck! Ahh!

Shota doesn't stop and he is thrusting his hips hard:Cum for Daddy!

I shake really bad as I squirt all over his dick:DADDY!!

Shota bites down on my neck hard as he shoots his load deep inside me:Oooohhh fuck, Kitty Cat!

I feel his dick slowly slip out of me:Holy fuck...

Shota feel back against the couch:That felt amazing, Marie.

I look down and I see his creampie leaking out of me:A double creampie today, Daddy.

Shota licks his lips and sits up:We need to get that birth control in your arm very soon.

I watch him kneel down on the floor and he gets in between my legs:What're you doing?

Shota starts to eat his own cum out of my pussy:So tasty, I can see what you love my cum, Kitty Cat.

I blush heavily as he continues:Daddy? That's so embarrassing! You shouldn't do that!

Shota ignores me and sucks on my clit hard to clean it:But I love you, Kitty Cat.

I blush heavily at his words:I love you too, Daddy.

Shota licks his lips clean and snuggles with me again:I mean it, I love everything about you. I don't care how emarrassing it is, I'll always love you, Marie.

I attack him with kisses:Shota! I love you so much!

Shota chuckles and he kisses me back:Your the only Kitty Cat in this world for me.

I smile at him and snuggle closer:Oh stop it! Your gonna make me blush again!

Shota gets right in my face and smirks:Oh? But your so cute when you blush, Kitty Cat.

I blush hard and he keeps on getting in my face:Shove it! I'm not cute!

Shota licks my ear and growls deeply:Yes you are, I'll shove my dick up your ass, Kitty Cat.