Making New Memories

I walked back over to Sarah and sat down:You shouldn't assume things about people like that! He's really nice.

Sarah looked at my eyes:Girl? Quirk?

I deactivated my quirk as we started eating:Sorry! I got a text from, Yamada!

Sarah was watching me:What did he say? Does he want you?

I shook my head as I started reading the message:*I miss you, My pet. But we need to have a little conversation when we're done with classes for the day, okay?*

Sarah bumps my arm with a big smirk on her face:Awww! He misses you! Why does he want to talk after class? Did you do something bad?

I just remembered what I had called him before I left:I think I know what he wants to talk about! I'm so dead! Help me!

Sarah puts her hands up:He's your man, not mine! What did you do exactly?

I put my head down as Sarah stared at me:I called him something!

Sarah has a shocked expression on her face:What!? Like a pet name! What did you call him!?

I got another text but it's from Emi this time, so I start reading it:*Marie! Did you really call, Hizashi your Master!? Hahaha! That's priceless! He's beyond happy about you giving him a pet name! You just made that man's day! Also, are you and Hizashi interested in a little vacation soon!?*

Sarah laughs at the pet name:Master!? Really!? You so nasty!

I punched her again but as I took a sip of my cola, something flies by the roof of the school pretty fast. When I looked up to see, this handsome man smirked at me as he continued on his way:Whos he!?

Sarah laughs at me for being an idiot:You really don't know!? Well, I could tell you but there's the bell! Back to class to face your, Master!

I gave her the death stare as I chased after her:You bitch! get back here and die!

Shota was walking along when I accidently bumped into him and we fell over:Ow! The fuck! Oh, Marie. Are you okay?

I flipped Sarah off as she ran into the class room:Yeah, I'm okay. I almost had her too!

Shota kissed my cheek and waved goodbye:See you later, Baby.

I blew him a kiss and skipped back to class:See you later, Babe.

On my way to my class room, this guy with red spikey hair walked into me:Ow! My bad, miss!

I smiled at him and brushed myself off:It's okay! Are you a first year?

The guy smiled brightly at me:Sure am! I'm, Eijiro Kirishima! It's nice to meet you!

I took his hand and smiled:I'm Marie and I'm a second year! It's nice to meet you too!

Kirishima blushed a little at how open I was:Well, I'll see you later! Class is starting soon! Bye!

I waved him goodbye and skipped back to my class:Sorry, I'm so late! I hope that I didn't miss anything too important!

Yamada looks at me with hooded eyes:Please take your seat, Marie.

I took my seat but only a few minutes later:What did I miss?

Sarah leans towards me with a worried look:Mr. Yamada was pacing while he was talking about you, like he was saying that he wanted to bend you over his desk and fuck you senseless. Like damn!

Yamada quickly looked at us:Something that you two would like to share? Hmmm?

I quickly looked away but he placed his book down and came up to my desk:Nope! Nothing to share, Mr. Yamada!

Yamada leaned in closer until I felt his hot breath on my face:You sure about that?

Sarah rolled her eyes as she got up and pushed him forward:Like just kiss her already!

The classroom fell silent as we kissed infront of everyone:Is Mr. Yamada kissing her? I think so.

Yamada quickly pulled away and gave Sarah the death stare:I need to see you both after class!

I was a blushing mess while Yamada walked back to his desk:SARAH!!

Sarah sat down laughing her ass off:What!? You guys needed a push and we all knew that you two had the hots for each other! Right!

Class went on as normal until the bell rang:Alright! I'll see you all tomorrow! Have a good night, my listeners!

Me and Sarah stayed behind:You got me in so much trouble.

Yamada finished grading and looked up at us:Sarah? You can't be doing stuff like that, okay?

Sarah put her head down:I'm so sorry, Mr. Yamada!

Yamada stood up and hugged her:It's okay! I get where your coming from! Me and Marie will be sure to do more PDA around you!

I felt my whole face flush as he pulled me onto his lap:YAMADA!?

Yamada placed his chin on my shoulder as he used one finger to turn my head:Now tell me, what did you call me before lunch? I don't think I heard you right, please repeat it.

I hid my face in his neck:No!

Yamada thrusted his hips upwards and lifted my chin up with one finger:Please, My pet. I wanna hear you call me that name again.

I melted into his arms while he gave me an innocent look:I wanna make love, Master!

Yamada licked his lips as he scooped me up:And that we shall, My pet. Have a good night, Sarah!

Sarah waved us goodbye but someone came up behind her:I can't believe they're together! That's so gross!

This girl with white hair saw us:You better not say a damn word! Marie is happy! Leave them alone!

Sarah used her quirk on her:How cold! I only said that it was gross, I'm not gonna tell anyone. It wouldn't benefit me in any way.

Yamada opened the car door and sat me down:Kissing you in class was quite the rush, My pet.

I squeaked as Yamada grabbed his crouch hard:Oh no, guess I'm in for it?

Yamada gave me that twisted look:Your Master is gonna make you scream your lungs out.