Introduction Becoming a D-Boy

Just another statistic

Abandonment

Degradation

Growing up with no hope, no trust

Out here trying to make this money

Rubbing together two pennies trying to make ten cents

Because the baby got live.

But he has to live...

A little boy pushed into being a grown man.

Becoming what he never thought he would be...

Falling into where he never thought he would go...

Cold...

No Love...

No Dreams

No Free

Life of a D-Boy...

Welcome to Tre's world! Growing up hard, abandoned by his mother at 9 to take care of his 6 year old sister. He never knows childhood, he isn't able to pursue his dreams. All he knows is the hustle and making money. One day at a time. One breath at a time. Hustle hard, no love, no trust...D-boy!

Welcome to the world of a street hustler...Welcome to the D-Boy world. This is a re-write of something I had started and didn't give my all to, but now I'm committed and I'm ready to do this big. I hope all of you will enjoy this journey and see the words painted into scene.

All rights to these characters, words, and ideals are mine. They are original. I will use images from bing or google as ideas for my characters. But other than that this is mine so don't steal!

I love votes but I love comments more. Let me know what you think seriously don't be a ghost!

Thanks to the BM for making this awesome cover for me. Love you Jade!

~TeeTee