Updates

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! It has been a few days since my last upload, due to the fact that I have gone back to school and have been reaaallllyyyyy busy with homework, tests, etc...

I have put an upload schedule together so that I can plan out all of my uploads and be a little more organized.

There is so much new stuff  coming and I really want just to be able to write it all in one day, but, unfortunately, that is literally impossible. For reference, this story will have around 50 - 80 chapters, depending on the engagement and how many people will be reading it.

It takes me around 3 hours to plan and write a 3000 - 4000 word chapter, which probably sounds crazy, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to things like this, lol.     

So, I'm going to try make things a little more organized :)

Monday - no uploads

Tuesday - one upload

Wednesday - no uploads

Thursday - one upload

Friday - two uploads

Saturday -  two uploads

Sunday - no uploads

I will try my best to stick to this plan, however it is flexible, and you aren't guaranteed to always have an upload on that day. I might be away, busy, or studying, etc...

However, I will try and let you know beforehand when I will be uploading next.

In the case of me missing an upload slot, I will do a double or triple upload on a day that I am completely free. Most likely the weekend, however that is also the time of the week where I like to get my studying done.

I have chapters 12 - 15 all planned out, I just have to write them, so they won't be out until Thursday. I will post two on Wednesday just because you have waited so long :)

Please comment down below if you have any theories as to what will happen in the next chapters! I would love to read and respond to a few of them. You might even get a shout out in one of my next uploads! 

Also, to show your support, please, if you enjoyed the story so far, leave a vote and add the story to your reading list, because I spend so much time on these chapters and I would love if you could show your love and support by doing this small, yet helpful, things :)

Thank you all so much for being so patient - 

Jeaic :)