A/N: Please Read

Hey guys, this is the new and improved Not as innocent as she looks. I had published this already before but hated how it was. Now I decided to redo it and start fresh. It's almost the same as the old one. The description is the same. I decided to take out some characters and add new ones. I will update chapters when I want. Some might happen fast others slow. I do have a life outside of this and I got to do what I have to do before I prioritize this. I didn't update often with the old version cuz I just didn't like the book. But this one I'm hoping I do. I can't promise it will be finish but I will try my best. I'm sure it will tho because I basically have most chapters down I just have to revamp them. I'm not a writer so if I have spelling mistakes please bare with me. I do hate writing but I do really wanna write a book so this is a start. Some topics on this book will be sensitive to some so just a warning. There will be faul language used so if you don't like that then this is not the book for you. Thank you for the people who were patient with me on my old book. If I have my old supporters here, hello and thank you for wanting to read the new and improved version and to my new readers hi and welcome to the NAIASL community. I hope you guys enjoy the new and improved Not As Innocent As She Looks.
-Briella❤️