Characters info

Venus de Milo: Mei pieh Chi is her real name but she never let anyone call her so except her father and Oliver

Age: 15

Weapon: twin-tessen, kogatana, and magic of the illusion

Personality: calm, kind

Hobbies: watching space heroes, reading, meditating, singing

Venus is an earnest and honest girl. She lived with a Chinese Shinobi, Chung I, until they were attacked by Nayichu. She is not a good fighter as Larota but has the strong magic power of illusion. However, she sometimes feels it hard to control it. She can speak Chinese, Japanese, and English fluently. Venus is always trying to be good to others. Her strongest fear is to be alone. She doesn't know how and where she was born and wants to know about it.

Venus' magic: As I wrote above Venus has magic of the illusion. It's strongly related with butterflies because of an old legend of Taoist philosophy. The name of 'kōcho no Yume' came from here. In English it's called The "Butterfly Dream". Also she can feel people's feelings especially fear. The difference between her and April's power is that April's power is from cosmos but Venus' was made in the earth. So Venus' magic can affect anyone who was born in the earth including Yōkai and it's considered as one of the dragonlord's power. Other four elements, fire, water, wind and earth are now Nayichu has.

Larota

Larota

Age:15

Weapon: Kusarigama

Personality: hot head, affectionate, passionate

Hobbies: training, singing

Larota is the eldest of her sisters. She is stubborn and sometimes explodes, but she loves her sister very much and always is trying to take care of them. Doesn't trust anyone easily because of the trauma with Jakana. She has fear of blood because she saw how her father killed her mother when she was only 2 years old, but overcame it. She wants to find her father to revenge for what he did to his family. She is the best fighter among the girls. According to Hopu's words, she looks like her father very much.