The pig and The rhino

Mikey and Amoly were watching the cartoon on the TV together for about twenty minutes. Leo rolled his eyes and turned off the TV.

"Let's get the meeting started."

The two youngest turtles were dissatisfied, but they could do nothing.

"Alright, I got things to do and bad guys messed up."

Raph complained with his arms crossed.

"Karai is still out there. The last thing that she said to me was 'comet'. "

Leo said.

"So what is that supposed to mean? Gigant comet is coming?"

"Feels like it could be the location. Maybe where is she hiding out."

After Casey, April suggested.

"Did you find anything, D?"

Donnie used his computer and came up with 3 possible locations: a dry cleaner, a movie theater, and a roller coaster at Coney Island.

"Ooh! Can we check out the roller coaster?"

"Yes! I want to see that too! I never have been on a roller coaster before! Pleease!"

Mikey and Amoly pleaded the blue leader with cute eyes. Older sisters rolled their eyes. Leo just ignored it and asked Venus.

"Can I decide the team members?"

Venus smiled and said.

"Why are you asking? Of course."

"Thank you. Then, Donnie, April, Talena. You go to the dry cleaner. Raph, Casey, and Larota, you take the movie theater."

He glanced at the youngest pair and said.

"Me, Venus, Mikey, and Amoly will check out Corney Island."

"Yaaaay!! Thanks, Leo!"

The two hugged him. Then Donnie passed his retro mutagen to each group, just in case they saw Karai. He warned that there wasn't a guarantee that it would work, because Karai's mutate was unique. They split up.

Meanwhile, the Russian guy and the purple suit guy, Steranko and Zeck who were turned into a Rhino and a pig by Shredder, decided to revenge on the turtles. Soon Zeck found one of the turtle's team.

Donnie, April, and Talena were walking around the dry cleaner.

"So you had lived in Japan, right?"

"Y-yes, April-san. We were trained in the ninja school. It is located in a deep mountain in Nagano. It is a beautiful and good place but a little bit cold in the winter."

"Sounds nice! I want to go to Japan someday!"

"Please come! It will be great!"

Talena smiled back at the red-haired girl.

"By the way, I heard from your sister that you are good at biology."

Donnie said.

"Y-yes. Well, we have a lot of rare plants and animals around our home. It's not so difficult to find the poisonous creatures. I am not so strong compared to my other sisters. So, I collect their poisons and use them at the fight."

"That's amazing! Can you tell me about that more later?"

Donnie was interested in it. Talena was surprised because other sisters didn't pay so much attention to her studies.