The meeting

Season 3 episode 9 "Return to New York"

The boys, April and Casey were on their party wagon.

"Alright, team. We will track after Master Splinter. Then we'll hunt for Karai and free the city."

Leo said. They saw the gate of New York City. Casey was going to pass the gate but was stopped by one of the American soldiers.

"No one can go to or out of New York City."

"Okay, dude."

Casey replied frankly and the soldier went back.

"You see? It's the kraang's mind control devise"

April said pointing at the soldier's neck. Casey prepared to ram through the enemies. Soldiers started shooting them but the hockey boy managed to escape from them.

"What are you thinking man?! You gotta any brain behind your hacking mask?!"

"I have no choice Raph!"

They looked around the city for a while, but couldn't find any people. Then when they turned the corner, many kraang droids surrounded them. They started attacking. Mikey and Donnie replied to them with their new weapons. After they escaped, Donnie guided Casey to the secret gate to the sewer. They got down from the wagon and began looking for Splinter. They heard kraangs walking. Searching around for a while, people found strange things. It was kraang's droids. But all were destroyed. They were lying on the floor.

"Who did all this...?"

Donnie analyzed them.

"They were broken by ninja weapons... Look!"

He took a ninja star which was drawn Yin and Yang.

"Have you ever seen this clan mark before?"

"No."

"Oh no. Not only new enemies..."

The boys went to their lair. They researched little but couldn't find a sign of their father. Then there, a flying kraang's machine noticed them and started attacking. Raph and Donnie screamed in fear. But suddenly they heard a clear voice "Genjutsu!" and it stopped. They also heard gasps and some words of an unknown language. While they couldn't move, Leo came and his eyes caught sight of a stranger. He saw her eyes. The blue beautiful eyes. It was sometimes changing into gray because of the light. But Leo also felt it as something familiar. 

Haven't I seen it before?

 The unknown person was in the cape and quickly ran when noticed Leo.

"Hey, stop!"

Fortunately, she ran into where Casey, April, and Mikey were waiting, and they surrounded her.

"Who are you? Show yourself!"

The cape man looked at them doubtfully. Then April sensed Splinter. They also heard a girl's scream and the cape man escaped from them.

"Hey!"

The six chased. The cape man led them to a large place and the turtles saw a really strange view. There were some broken mousers on the floor. Splinter was fighting, not with machines but with turtles.

Other turtles.

Female turtles.

"Girls!"

The cape man made a blue light with her hand and jumped to attack the rat.

"Wait! It's our father!"

The word 'father' stopped her for a second but at the next moment, she was kicked by Splinter.