Chapter 3

I couldn't believe it was her. All the anger that was inside me 5 years ago returned.

"What the h*ll do you think you're doing here?!" I yelled. She kept on looking at the ground.

"Answer me!!!!" I screamed so loud that the birds on the trees flew away. I stomped up towards her. Nick grabbed my arm but I jerked away. I pushed Ali, making her stumble back. Then I socked her in the eye.

She looked up at me with her devilish eyes.

"That old man was going to die anyway" she smirked. I got so mad that I picked up a tree branch and began to beat her with it. PJ came out and watched me beat her. Nick grabbed him and put his legs over his shoulders and began to carry his son around.

"How about we get candy?" Nick asked. PJ clapped and nodded quickly.

*A couple hours later*

Ali apologized and I finally gave in. I only forgave her because of Nick. We heard commotion outside and ran out. I saw someone who I never expected to see.

"Lee?!" I gasped. He immediately recognized me and ran towards me. I wrapped my arms around him and cried.

All of our happiness was gone when I heard that terrible noise. The noise of a gun being fired. And the noise of Lee screaming in pain. I opened my eyes to see Lee on the floor. A bullet hole right in between his eyes. I turned around and saw Nick holding a gun. The man I loved killed the man who cared for me. I was beyond pissed.

I stomped up to Nick and grabbed the gun. I hit him in the face with it and fell to my knees sobbing.

"L-Lee!!!!!" I cried out. So much drama was happening in my life. I stood up and turned to Nick who had a huge bruise on his face.

"I don't want to be your fiancé anymore!" I yelled at him and threw my ring at his bruised face.

"I-I thought he was trying to hurt you!" He explained quickly. I was filled with anger.

"PJ is coming with me! He doesn't need a murderer for a dad" I spat out angrily. Nick's eyes widened. Tears escaped his eyes. He grabbed the gun and pointed it at his head. He pressed the trigger and Nick's body fell to the ground.

"NICK!!!!!"

*Present time*
I woke up screaming. That was a terrible dream! I looked around and saw the living room. I must have fallen asleep after forgiving Ali. Which I didn't actually mean. I went to my room and saw Nick passed out on the bed with PJ next to him.

I awed at my two boys sleeping peacefully. I laid down next to them and drifted away.

When I woke up I noticed that PJ was gone. I searched around the house and he was no where to be found.

"PJ!!" I screamed outside. I noticed PJ's hat on the ground covered in blood.