Chapter 5

I woke up and walked to the kitchen. Nick was making breakfast while PJ was playing with Diana in her crib. Lily was drinking coffee while reading a old magazine and Lily was using nail polish she found to paint her nails. Lily looked up from her magazine.

"Hey Clem, can you check if there's any supplies on the side of the house? I'm not sure if we got them all yesterday" Lily said while taking a sip of coffee. I nodded and headed to the side of the house.

There was three figures with the rest of the supplies in hand. I recognized them all. Mike, Bonnie, and Arvo.

"Hey!" I yelled at the figures. They all quickly looked towards me. Arvo had a gun in his hand.

"That's OUR supplies" I said trying to reason with them. Arvo pointed the gun at me.

"Oh Clem! Maybe you can help us" Bonnie replied. I shook my head and called out for everyone.

"NICK, LILY, ALI HELP THEY'RE ROBBING US!!!!" I screamed as loud as I can. Next thing I heard was a gunshot and my yelp. My body fell to the ground with a large thud.

Nick ran outside along with Ali and Lily. My vision begin to turn fuzzy.

"Clem.." I heard Nick's voice cry out for me. I weakly opened my eyes. I saw his beautiful blue eyes staring back at my eyes. I tried to smile but it was only for a short time.

"I-I love you" I choked out the words. Tears were pouring down Nick's cheeks. Mike ran to my side.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen!" he said. Guilt was in his eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but no words wanted to come out. The world turned black. And the last thing I heard was Nick's voice cracking while he spoke to me.