chapter1

All the employees started working like robots as soon as they saw their boss had arrived. All greeted him, but Aditya didn't bothered to even nod.
He entered his cabin and was greeted by his PA Ram. Ram was going to tell him his schedule but stopped when Aditya ordered him "Ram cancel all my meeting today in the morning and get ready all the things for charity. "
"Sure sir" Saying this Ram left.
After sometime he knocked Aditya's cabin door. "Come in" hearing he went inside and informed Aditya "Everything is ready"
"Fine" Saying Aditya left.
ADITYA'S pov
I went to temple .As soon as I reached I ordered my men to do the charity work .
I am the new king of Rajasthan and my grandma ordered me to do the pooja at temple.

While going inside I heard the sounds of anklets . I followed that sound like I am hypnotized.

when I reached there I saw a girl dancing gracefully but I can't see her face as I am facing her back .

"Jo Hai Albela MadNaino Wala Jiski Deewani Brij Ki Har Bala woh kisna hai
Woh kisna hai woh kisna haiii hai woh kisna hai. "

She was doing something like revolving. She was wearing a white colour anarkali.

Suddenly she came and hit with me

Suddenly she came and hit with me. I catched her by her waist. Her face was covered by her chunari till her eyes. I slowly uncovered her face.
She is so fucking beautiful that took my breath away for a second. She reminded me of a little fairy.... I noticed that she has closed her eyes very tightly while holding my coat in her fist.
I didn't saw something so beautiful and innocent in my entire life...

She had a cream white skin and dark long hairs that reached upto her waist. Her cute nose is adorned with a little stone and her cheeks reminded me of apples. I had the sudden urge to bite it.

She is so small and fragile . She only reached upto my chest. Her little body fitted in my arms beautifully. All of a sudden I wanted to hide her away from this whole world.

I leaned down to her level and whispered in her ears "Hey cute rabbit, don't be scared. Open your eyes beautiful. See I have catched you. " very slowly.

She then slowly opened her eyes
Dark brown eyes which made me fall for her at that moment only.

She slowly detached herself from me and said "Tha..nk.. Yo.. U" with her red luscious lips.

"Don't say it again " I said her in my Authorative voice. She shivered with that.
I asked her what's her name when I heard from her behind
"Akanksha mam, you danced very beautifully. ".

" Oh so my baby's name is Akanksha. Akanksha means desire my only desire. And they called her mam so she is a dance teacher. Wow"I thought.

"Thank you. Now you all return to your home. We will practice again tomorrow. Byeee. " She said to all her students.

They all went away and I saw her turning towards me.
"Thank.. You for holding me. I think I had to leave. So byee. " Saying so she turned to leave but I held her wrist.
She turned and looked at me . Our eyes get locked and I felt like I am getting drowned in those beautiful eyes of her....
___________________________________
Hey readers thank you for the love you all gave me in one day. Please support me like this only.
I got so much help in this from gshivi_03.Thank u Love you all ❤