chapter 11

Both of them rode through the bumpy roads, speeding past the buildings, desserts, trees and animals. When they crossed a flyover over the river, Aditya gasped as she tightened her grip on his waist.
A rush of adrenaline pumped through their bodies, cool breeze filtered through their clothes.

They coursed through a sun dappled street with towering fruit trees. Except for a couple of children playing gully cricket, a sweet calmness brushed the street.

"Everything is so peaceful here" Akanksha said.

Aditya smiled genuinely at her expressive eyes in the bike mirror. He parked his bike near a
Dhaba.
Both of them went inside and sat on a table.
When the owner saw Aditya sitting on table he immediately ran towards him.
"Khamma ghani Hukum sa"
"Khamma ghani rani sa"

Aditya's face suddenly turned cold and he just gave a nod to him while Akanksha folded her hand with a smile.

"Aapke liye kya laau hukum "

"Do plate laal maas aur ghewar le ayiye" Aditya ordered

"Ek minute Aditya ji, hum laal maas nahi khasakte"Akanksha said

" Kyun, Yahan laal maas sabse swadist hai ek baar chakh ke toh dekho "

"Waisi baat nahi hai, actually hum nonveg nahi khate, hum sakahari hain"

"Oh, toh ek plate daal bati churma , ek plate laal maas aur do plate ghewar le ayiye" Aditya ordered

Soon after few minutes food came .
While eating Akanksha accidentally chocked on her food.
Aditya immediately get up from his seat and gave her water.

"Tum aram se nahi kha sakti kya, itni jaldi kis baat ki hai " Aditya scolded her

"Hmm" She said with a small giggle

"Hasna band karo aur khana khao"he said

"Hmm par ek baar thoda pas ayenge"she said

Aditya came near her like she said with a frown
Akanksha wiped the curry which was on Aditya's moustache and said " Raja ji agar apni mucho ko rangne ka sauk hai toh market mein colour ati hain unse kijiyega naki curry se" with a small giggle.

"Han.. Han thik hai" He said with a little embarrassment. Seeing this Akanksha started laughing loudly.
Like this both completed their food while enjoying with each other and left from there.

While returning back to the palace they came across a beautiful Rajasthani folk dancers group. They were dancing while some were singing with guitar adding a modern twist to traditional dance.

Both of them stopped there to watch that beautiful scene.

Suddenly a banjaran came near Akanksha and said "khamma ghani Hukum sa aur Rani sa. Agar Rani sa ko koi aitraj na ho toh kya woh hamare saath sath thoda naach sakti hain"

Akanksha looked towards Aditya for permission. Aditya gave a nod to her with a smile.

Akanksha went towards them and started dancing on ghoomar .

She was dancing gracefully with beautiful moves. As she concluded the dance everyone was stuck.

After few seconds everyone started clapping and praising her dance.
But her eyes went to certain pair of dark blue eyes who were just looking at her without blinking.
She went towards him .

"The way you were dancing, you took my breath away. It was really beautiful. " He said in his deep husky voice.
She gave a million dollar smile to him.

Both of them again started their journey to back to palace.
While returning slept on his back only. It was already evening when they reached the palace together with lots of memories.