Chapter 3

Phayu dreamt of his first encounter with Stop... He saw it unfold before his eyes, he saw Rain getting hurt, and saw his brother bleeding out while Stop laughed in his face, and mocked him for his inability to protect the people he loved...

He must have made a sound of distress because the next thing he knew he was looking at Rain...

"It's just a nightmare... We are here, and We are all safe..."

Phayu looked at Rain in bewilderment, before he sat back up... Rain leaned into him, letting him wrap his arms around him and anchor himself...

"It's ok, P'Phayu... We are all here, and we are all safe... I promise you..."

It took him a couple of minutes to dispel the haze, and then he asked

"Any changes with Saifah?"

Rain shook his head... Saifah was still unconscious, His injuries and medication made it hard for him to wake up... He would need time...

"Kay?"

"He didn't come back yet, P'Pai and Sky are sitting with P'Saifah... He is in safe hands, Don't worry..."

He looked closely at Rain... He kind of neglected him in the haze of everything that happened last night... He was mesmerized by his tender care

"Are you ok, Darling ?"

"I am, P'Phayu... Just worried about you and P'Saifah... P'Pai too looks more tired than he lets on.."

Phayu nodded, Prapai hit his head hard, Sky already filled him in that Prapai had been unconscious for a while and there is always a risk of concussion with these kinds of things... along with other things...

"It will soon be over, My Darling... I promise you..."

Kay came in a few minutes later, looking haggard... He was followed closely by P'Chai

"I think we know where that guy is..."

Phayu took in his appearance before Rain stopped up and offered him a cup of coffee from the nearby machine...

Phayu berated Kay softly

"Sit first... I don't think we can go anywhere now... and I don't intend to leave my brother alone..."

"Your brother is in safe hands, My men are covering the entire hospital..."

"I am grateful, but still he is my twin brother... I am not leaving him alone..."

Kay seemed reluctant to ask for something...Phayu caught on, He knew that look and that longing...

"Prapai was sitting with him, I had to close my eyes for a couple of minutes, you can take his place... I Understand..."

"I..."

"I know, P'Kay... I know... you don't have to explain it to me..."

-----

Kay sat with Saifah calmly while the rest of the guys and P'Chai took the adjoined room...

"We found him, he is hiding in his father's estate... He hired men via one of his connections, we had to find the men that attacked Saifah and Jammed Prapai's car... and under the right incentive they told on who hired them and why..."

The Right incentive was something all Pakin men excelled at... Phayu did not doubt that he would never see those men again or hear of them, he hoped a similar fate would await Stop himself...

"What about Stop?"Rain asked...

"We let Pakin know what happened, We are waiting for his decision..."