3. Catching Feelings/Flirtatious Moments

"As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast?"

~The Narrator, Beauty, and the Beast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months after meeting him for the second time.

~~~

Slenderman:

You weren't scared anymore. Not scared of walking deeper into the woods, or the eerie atmosphere it gave off, and certainly not by the tall faceless man that you've bonded with. After the second time meeting him, you were a little nervous, to say the least. It's not every day you meet a 7-foot-tall, faceless creature that can communicate telepathically.

You used to be nervous, but not anymore. So here you are, walking deeper into the woods toward your little hangout spot. It's honestly better meeting him in a secluded place rather than your home- which Slenderman has been to a few times before. That sounded wrong, let me explain. Because you live in a neighbourhood, he was afraid that someone might see him.

Someone like poor Jerry a couple of houses down who has unfortunately fallen victim to Slenderman. F to pay respects to Jerry.

You finally reached an abandoned garden with hedges circling around the perimeter. Walking along the white path, there were many flowers of different kinds on either side. Ahead, stood a large gazebo, and in it, Slenderman sitting on one of the benches with his leg over the other.

Even with no eyes, his attention was on you. And you couldn't help but smile. "Y/n," your heart fluttered as he said your name, "how are you, my dove?" The name of endearment was something he'd begun calling you almost three weeks ago.

You thought he was just being a gentleman, though, you hoped it would mean something else. Even as you sat next to him, with his right arm over the banister behind him, he held your hand. "I've been doing fine. Work has been a handful," at this Slenderman smoothed over your hand with his thumb, and your heart fluttered again, "o-other than that, I'm okay."

"Your face has gone red." He said softly, almost in a whisper. With his other hand, he caressed your cheek. You forgot how to breathe for a second before he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

There was something intimate with how he spoke and caressed your cheek. You wondered if he liked you as much as you did him. After that thought, he gave your hand a gentle squeeze, for you didn't realize that he read your mind.

~~~~

Jeff the Killer:

Jeff watched you cooking pasta from the counter he sat. He loves your cooking, especially the cookies and muffins you would sometimes make. "The food will be ready soon. You can watch TV in the meantime-" "No."

You turned to look back at him. You learned that Jeff can get stubborn at times. He gazed into your eyes with an emotion you can't place. "I came here to spend time with you, not with the fucking television. Besides, I like watching you make things.." He looked back down at the nearly empty glass in his hand. Your cheeks flushed as you went back to cooking.

His eyes went back on you as you turned back around. For a while, he hasn't stopped thinking about you. Your smile. Your laugh. Your hugs. God, he loved your hugs. When he would put both his hands on your waist and when your head was pressed against his chest, it sparked something in his cold, black heart.

You were babbling off about a movie or something, Jeff wasn't paying attention. His mind began to wander. He won't admit it, so I'm doing it for him-- he has grown infatuated with you. And these feelings have been growing by the day.