Party Hard

^^^ Katlyn

Katlyn's POV

Yo, so I'm Katlyn. I'm 22 years old, I'm an actress and I live in Los Angeles. I have darkish/lightish brown hair with blue eyes. Alright... Back to the story.

-------

"Kate! We're going to be fucking late hurry the fuck up!" My friend Lily Collins yelled, I looked at my out fit one last time in the mirror.

I had a black bralet top on with a maroon high waisted mini skirt, with a pair of black booties to go with it that had some what of a heel. my hair was curled and in a half up half down style.

I grabbed my phone and purse and I walked down stairs, "Find yo chill woman." I joked, she laughed at me and i walked out with her.

We drove through the streets to the party, I guess it was a start of the summer party. Do I know who was holding this party? No, do I know who's going to be there? No, I don't know anything except to wear water proof makeup and a bathing suit, which I was doing, the black bralet was also a bathing suit and I had bottoms under my skirt.

We drove through the night until we approached a huge house blasting with music. I looked over to Lily, "Ready?" She asked, I slowly nodded my head and I got out of the car.

"My friend Tyler is hosting this." Lily said, I nodded my head and walked up the steps to the door. She opened the door, "Woah, dude, don't we have to knock or something?" I asked over the music, "Do you really think they'll hear a tiny little knock through this music?" She yelled, "Good point." I shrugged.

We walked through the house, saying hello to the people I knew. Everybody here is someone I've seen or met, so it was kinda easy. We walked into the kitchen, liquor and beer bottles littered the kitchen island and food on the table.

"Tyler! Hey!" Lily said, a guy with brown hair turned around, he was from teen wolf... He came over and hugged her, "Hey!" He replied, he looked over to me and I waved, "Hi, I'm Kate." I grinned, "Tyler." he responded.

Lily wandered off some were leaving me alone and awkward. I walked outside were people were playing with the house and jumping into the pool, I walked around, observing the obvious drunk people.

I sat down at one of the benches, drinking my lemonade... Aren't I just a badass for drinking lemonade at a party were you're supposed to get wasted?

I sat there, bored out of my mind. "Do you mind if I sit here?" A voice came from the side of me, I turned around. A tall guy, my age, super hot, gorgeous brown hair and eyes. I shook my head, "Go ahead." I smiled. I knew exactly who he was, he was Dylan O'Brien, he played Stiles in Teen Wolf.

"What're you doing over here all alone not enjoying the party?" He asked, "What're you doing here sitting with me not enjoying the party?" I asked back, he smiled at me. "I asked you first."

"I like parties... It's just I kinda don't like parties... Do you get me?" I asked, we stared at each other and then burst out laughing, "So which one is it? You can't like parties and then don't." He giggled, "I like parties, it's just I don't like the ignorant dicks that like to take advantage of girls when they're drunk." I sighed.

"Here... Example A. That girl is drunk off her ass and that guy next to her, feeling her up? You can totally tell he's sober." I said pointing to a couple, "And half of the guys here are like that. So that's the reason why I don't like parties." I sighed.

"Not all of us!" He exclaimed using his hands, he laughed. "Why are you over here, with out a beer in your hand trying to get with some girl?" I asked.