Kate's Date

Kate's POV

Holland sat on my bathroom counter, swinging her legs back and forth, "Crystal!" She called out, "Where is that girl?" She muttered, I shrugged my shoulders and plugged in my curling iron.

"So who is this guy?" Crystal came in with a bag of chips, "His name is Jasper, we've been hanging out for quite awhile now, he's sexy as fuck, and he's australian." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"How did you guy meet?" Holland asked taking the bag of chips from Crystal and eating them. "Dylan decided to go boyfriend hunting with me, and he bought us Starbucks, and when I saw the guy I liked I would bump into him with the coffee." I explained.

They smiled, "So the bumping into each other cliche." Crystal laughed, I nodded my head, "Pretty much." They both looked at each other, "I get to choose the outfit!" They both said, they both ran to my closet. "Guys! Don't break anything!" I called out to them.

"No! That's too fancy! She should wear this!" Crystal called out, "No! That doesn't look good for a date!" "It shouldn't be this!" They're were shouting at each other.

I sighed, and I started doing my makeup. I did a soft pink eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, mascara, and pink lipgloss. The two girls came out of my closet, they had a black long skirt, a soft pink top, black heels, and bangles.

"Nice." I laughed, They laid it out on my couch. "We can do your hair." they insisted. I nodded my head and I took the clothes into the toilet room and changed. I came out, "You look gorgeous!!" They gasped, I shrugged. "Girl, do you not believe us?!" Crystal exclaimed, "Because you are on fire!" Holland added, I laughed at them and sat on the stool in front of the hair mirror.

They started working on my hair, while we chatted away. "Do you have a picture of him?" Crystal asked, I shook my head. "You guys can see him when He picks me up." I smiled, we talked a lot until they were done.

I turned my head examining my hair, "This is amazing." I giggled, "What time is it?" I asked, "6:35." I let out a sigh of relief, "Oh good, he's picking me up at 7."

I slipped on my shoes, I spritzed on some perfume and we walked into the living room. We sat on the couch, both of them on my side. we watched TV for the next 25 minutes until the door bell rung, I peeked through the hole.

It was Jasper, I opened the door, he was wearing a black v-neck with a navy blue blazer with black khakis, and nikes.

"Hey." He smiled, "You look amazing." He breathed, his eyes directed behind me. I turned around to Crystal and Holland, "Oh these are my friends, Crystal and Holland." I introduced them, "I'm Jasper."

"Shall we go?" He asked, I nodded my head. "Guys, when you leave lock the door okay?" I instructed, they nodded their heads. "Have fun! Stay safe!" They both called out, I waved to them and Jasper led me into his Range Rover.

"Where're we going?" I asked, "Its a surprise." He smiled, he opened my door for me, I laughed getting in.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I had a lot of fun tonight." I smiled at him, we were walking up my drive way. "So did I." He laughed, "I'm paying you back for the ice cream." I insisted, he shook his head. "Nope!" I groaned at him, we stood in front of my door.

I looked at the window behind him, the shade was slightly open and I saw Crystal and Holland peeking through. I gave them the look, "I guess I'll see you later?" I grinned. "Definitely." We were extremely close now.

He leaned in a bit more, softly kissing me. No sparks, no fireworks. We kissed for a short period of time. I pulled away, "Bye Kate." He smiled.

"Bye Jasper." He walked away from me and I stepped inside my house. "Oh my god!! That so so cute! I can't believe how cute he is!" The girls started screaming at me, I laughed.