D.I.S.N.E.Y

Kate's Outfit^^^

3 weeks later

Kate's POV

My phone buzzed on my bed side table waking me up. I groaned and I hit it, thinking it was an alarm. I picked up my phone.

I answered it, "What the fuck do you want?" I groggily asked, "What the hell? Kate, were you asleep? It's 12:30 in the afternoon." Dylan said, "Anyways, I'm inviting you to DisneyLand, me and a couple friends are coming, I'll pick you up at 2:30 yeah?" He said, I mumbled out a yes and he ended the call.

I slammed my phone back down onto the table going back to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Someone shook me and I shot up and backed up alarmed. I backed all the way off my bed. I screamed as I fell off pulling my duvet with me. I heard the laugh of Dylan, "What're you doing here?!" I exclaimed, "DisneyLand..." He said, "I told you 2:30 because I knew you would still be asleep by then." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Get ready cause we're leaving in an hour." He said walking out of my room, I grumbled as I got up putting my duvet back onto my bed.

I walked into my bathroom, starting a shower, I got out my clothes. I took a hot shower, relaxing. I got out and got dressed. Dylan walked into my bathroom, "Why do girls need makeup?" He asked.

"Because they'll look like this when they don't." I said organizing my makeup. "So, you look fine." He shrugged, "Not really." I breathed.

I put on a smokey eye, making my blue eyes pop out. I applied my eyeliner, then my mascara. I looked over to Dylan who was watching me intently, "What?" I asked, "How do you not poke your eye out?"

I shrugged, "Lots and lots of practice." I smiled. I plugged in my curling wand. I applied my red lipstick, "Can you hand me the toilet paper?" I asked, he nodded his head and gave me it. I ripped some off and I put my mouth on it.

Leaving a stain, "what'd you do that for?" He asked, "To matte it." I smiled. I handed him the roll back and threw away the piece. I walked into my huge closet and got a pair of black ankle boots. I put them on, and I walked back into the bathroom.

I curled my hair, almost finished Dylan groaned, "Are you almost done?" I rolled my eyes, "Almost." I said, "You said that 10 minutes ago!" He exclaimed. i finished curling the last piece of my hair and I applied my perfume.

I grabbed my leather satchel putting everything I need in it, "Ready?" Dylan appeared behind me scaring me. "Fucking hell! Don't do that! Yes I'm ready!" I exclaimed, he laughed at me and we walked out of my house and into his car.

I checked the time, it was 3:25. "Who's coming?" I asked, "Britt, Holland, Crystal, Posey, and Dan." He replied, I nodded my head, "I get to meet the famous Britt tonight?" I giggled raising my eyebrows. He nodded his head.

We drove to his house, I stepped inside, Dylan following me. I ran to his kitchen, "I'm starving." I yelled, I took a banana, and unpeeled it.

"I dare you to eat that seductively." He laughed, I looked at him like he was crazy, "Then I'll have to dare you something later." I smugly said.

"Wait how do I eat a banana seductively?" I asked, "Nope I'm not doing it." I laughed. "It'd be like eating some guys dick." I shuddered, Dylan laughed at me.

"Now I don't even want a banana." I said in disgust, he took it from me. "I'll have it then." He said winking, I rolled my eyes walking over to the pantry. I got a bag of chips and I walked back over to the island to were Dylan was on his phone.