Holy Moley

That's Kate and Quinn Together
(Quinn is played by Taylor Hill and Kate is played by Barbara Palvin... Kate is on the left and Quinn on the right)

Kate's POV

Everyone left, to go get ready for the night out. I cleaned my house up, which took 2 hours from the size of my house. I watched some movies, I shopped online, I went grocery shopping.

I took a nice long shower, then stepping out into my bathroom that had steam on my mirrors. I wrapped my hair up in a towel, I wrapped a towel over my body.

I walked into my closet, putting on my bra and panties. I went through my selection of clothes and shoes. I got out a tank top with a tiger with a flower crown, red high waisted shorts and red doc martins boots. I laid that out on my couch and I applied my scented lotion to my body.

I put on my tank top and shorts and I let the towel down from my hair. My phone stopped playing my music and started buzzing, Dylan was calling me.

"Hello?" I asked, drying my hair out with the towel. "Hey I was wondering if Britt can come." He asked, "Oh yeah sure!" I smiled, I knew that Britt didn't like me. She thinks that I'm going to take her Dylan away... But what can I do about that.

"Also, what're we doing? I kinda spaced out." He laughed, I rolled my eyes at him. "We're meeting up at Cabellos at 6:30, then we're going to the club after." I snickered. "Oh okay thanks."

"No problem, I'll see you later." I ran a brush through my hair, "Bye Kate," He said, "Bye Dylan." I ended the phone call, my music playing. I applied some product into my hair and I blow dried it and curled it.

I did my makeup a bit heavier than usual and I applied red lipstick. I curled my hair to a slight wave, I put on a pair of socks and shoes.

I checked my phone as I walked out to the living room. It was 6:15, I spritzed my perfume on and I grabbed my car keys.

I drove to Cabellos, I saw Jasper and Daniel already sitting down. I waved over to them and I sat down next to Jasper. "Hey." I smiled, "So what're you two talking about?" I grinned. "We were just talking about the club. And how it's huge and that it takes hours for people to get in but luckily... My cousin owns it."

"Sounds like fun." I unrolled my napkin from my utensils and placed it on my lap. I glanced up and Dylan and Britt walked in, his arm around her shoulder, Daniel waved to them and they sat down next to him, Dylan in front of me.

"Hey." He said, "Hi." I smiled at both of them, "Oh, Britt this is Jasper my... friend..." I hesitantly said, "and Jasper this is Britt" Jasper waved over to her and she just gave a small smile.

Posey appeared behind me, "Whatup Kat?!" He exclaimed, "Don't call me that." I laughed, "Kitty?" He asked sitting down next to me, "Nah." I shook my head, "Lyn." I rolled my eyes, "Nilly?" I looked at him, "Nilly? Where'd you get that from?" I laughed taking a sip of my water, "Katlynnn, and then if you reverse it its nyl... Just adding a y." He explained, I just laughed at him. "You're crazy."

"Tyler, this is Jasper, Jasper, this is my friend Tyler." I leaned back so that they could shake hands. "Nice to meet you." Japser said, Holland walked in, and sat next to Daniel, then Crystal next to Tyler.

We all selected what we wanted to eat, the waiter came over and took our orders. "How was your day?" I asked Jasper, "It was really boring, all I did was just sit at home." He sighed, "You could've called me, I wasn't doing anything." I smiled, "I'll do that next time."

I looked over to Holland who wiggled her eyebrows at me and I smiled rolling my eyes. I started a conversation with Crystal, Tyler caught in the middle. We talked about shoes and makeup, on purpose so that Tyler could get annoyed.