AN (Authors Note)

Okay so here's a little backstory so Ash was twelve when he defeated Leon, A couple days later Ash went missing due to unknown reasons it's been seven years since Ash went missing. Red and Ash are brothers and Red is two years older then Ash a year before Ash turned ten Red went missing and went to mount silver. When Ash was fighting Leon in the finals in the masters eight Red had returned just two days before and never got to say happy birthday or congratulations on winning the alohan League. Blue is the boy and is Gary's older brother and Leaf and Green are the same person but Leaf is just a nickname and leaf never met or knew ash  and that he was reds younger brother. Red never gave up hope that Ash was alive and the rest of the world gave up and said Ash was dead and held a funeral/memorial for him. A year later all of his companions moved over his death and kept moving on their dreams but they wanted to win a league in his honor the ones who did this was May, Dawn, Lyra, Serena, Chloe, and Goh, Max and Bonnie are trying to win a league. Aloha was said about their champion so they acted like they never had a champion in the first place and told Elios/Sun and Selene/Moon they were the first champions but they once had a legend for their region but waited a couple years to tell them the truth, Leon acted like he never lost his title to anyone and his win streak continued until Gloria and Victor defeated him. Anyone from johto and below beside the legends and max and Bonnie are the same age as Ash and Yellow met Ash at professor Oaks camp like Serena.
RelationShips:
Red and Leaf, Gary and Misty, Blue and Erica, Brock and Olivia, Gold and Crystal, Silver and Lyra, Wallace and Diantha, May and Brendan, Max and Bonnie, Dawn and Lucus, Hilda and Hilbert, Rosa and Nate, Bianca and Cheren, Cilan and Iris, Serena and Calam, Clemont and Korrina, Gladion and Selene, Lillie and Elios, Mallow and Kiawe, Salohacles and Lana, Gloria and Hop, Marnie and Victor, Leon and Sonia, And Steven and Cynthia