Whats This Feeling?

After Futaba barely finished her last bight she goes: "Sojiro can i sleep over at Rens tonight?" Pretty please! I put it on my promise list that i wanna spend a night and day at someone elses place!" He awnsers: "You can but... dont over do it okay?, i wouldnt want you knocked out for a week straight again." Futaba nods. "Thats okay with you two Ren, right? We made a promise!" She asks hastefully.
With a nod and a friendly smile Ren goes to say: "yes! Our promise is set in stone."
She smiles at Ren. "You better go get your stuff then Futaba. The rain will only get worse from now on." Sojiro claims.
Futaba nods and gets up jolting again through the rain. "Ren,... dont try any funny buisiness while she stays here." Sojiro says in a serious tone raising his eyebrow. "Sojiro you know im not like you!" Ren says. Sojiros face relaxes and turns into a slight grin. "Ive told you too much, a sharp tongue as ever."
Some time passes and Futaba comes back with a suitcase full of stuff. She lets out a big sigh as she enters. "Soooo heavy!!" Ren, whos been sitting at the bar goes on over to her. "Here ill take it from here." He says as he goes to grab the handle. "So close!!" Futaba thinks to herself as Ren stands beside her, grabing the suitcase. Unknow to her, her face has turned a slight redish pink color. A strong contrast to her normaly pale skin. "What magic is this! Whys my heart beating so fast! Am i dying! What is this!" She says to herself in a fit of suprise. Stunned she stands there as Ren walks on upstairs. "Futaba you got this! You promised this to yourself and Ren! Get it together!" She reminds herself than shakes her head to snap out of it. This is followed by her rushing upstairs. Ren placed the suitcase neatly besides the sofa. On his knees Ren is prepping a Futon. "What took you so long? Youll be sleeping on the bed btw. Ill take the futon." He says, his voice sounding more enticing than usual. "Aah! No no i can sleep on the futon! Im A okay with that!" She says hastefully. Ren insists: "noo youre sleeping on the bed. Your backs not used to such old hard floor, youll get back pain." Futaba replies: "hai hai! Then i will make like a hedgehog ans curl up on the bed!" She walks over to the bed. Takes off her shoes and rolls herself into the blanket. Ren chuckles: " You look more like a gyōza than a hedgehog." "I am Gyo-hog-taba a fearsome kaiju!" She says as she wiggles around on the bed. Ren, who has been giggling and looking at her the wholetime couldnt help but to blush a bit too. Futabas Funny Creative nature is what made him like her so much, as a friend that is.