New Quest: Akihabara Extravaganza!

After being dragged down by Futaba, like a overly excited Ferret wanting to show its owner its babies, they had a very quick Breakfast Curry.
"Nee nee Sojiro! Can you drive us today?" Futaba says with bursting excitment. Shes so excited, that shes all giddy sitting there, barely holding still.
Sojiro scratches the back of his head and  says in a, for his standards, somewhat sad tone: "ahh, futaba id like to but you see i have to watch the shop-"
"Close it for the day!" She spurts out.
"What ever this is Futaba wants me to see must be really really important to her. Hmm" Ren thinks to himself. "I cant this time a month i get the most Customers, and if i dont make enough profit that means no Curry anymore." Futaba looks shook and proclaims: "Damn you capitalism!! Fine fine then me and Ren will make like a tree ans take the Train!" Sojiro nods and has a slight smile on his face. "OH! i gotta get my wallet brb!" Futaba says as shes already dashing out the Leblanc. Ren gets up and puts the dishes away. "Its been ages since ive seen her so lively and giddy..." Sojiro pauses for a moment and turns away from Ren and takes of his glasse to dry his eyes. "Look at me an old man getting all sappy. Listen Ren. I wont repeat it." He sounds genuine and Serious at the same time. "Thank you... Take good care of Futaba. And dont get any stupid ideas y'hear?" He says in a sharp someowhat lighthearted tone as he walks over to the Cashregister. He takes out a few thousand yen and hands them to Ren. "You make sure she gets what she wants got that?" Ren nods and smiles as he puts away the cash. "Got that Boss. Ill make sure she doesnt have too much trouble in public."
Futaba comes back with a cute Sanrio themed Wallet. "Dadan! We can go now come come! We shall venture into this dungeon in co-op mode!" Ren nods and they make their way outside. "Our Quest today takes us to Electric Town!" Futaba says as she now stands more close to Ren as they enter the Railwaystation. "Akihabara then? Are we gonna get a game or something?" Ren asks. Futaba awnsers: "mwehehehe! Even better! Youll see! They both wait at the Platform for their Train and eventualy depart.