A Sign of Sparks

Futaba Yaaaawns really big. "Tired? Wanna go brush teeth? Its already 11 PM" Ren suggests. "yeah." Futaba awnseres in a very sleepy soft voice. Ren gets up, so does Futaba. On their way down she grabs her Toothbrush from her bag and they head into the very cramped bathroom of the Leblanc.
"Wow, cozy." Futaba notes. Both of them now in the tiny bathroom, a small room with a toilet, sink and mirror all cramped in this room.
A small ecposed lightbulb gives it a very retro look. They both stand infront of eachother both facing the mirror. Its so small their both pressed up against eachother.
They both start brushing their teeth. "Shes more silent than usual... hopefully i didnt knock her out for a week again..." Ren thinks to himself.
"!!! Hes so close. This makes my heart beat so fast. I feel in panic but calm at the same time." Futaba thinks. "Wen, wem weer sow cwose id mages my had bits fasda" she tries to explain her feeling with a mouth full of toothpaste.
Ren, looking quite confused lets out a: "hm?" Futaba, now blushing spits out the toothpaste and repeats: " i said, when where so close it makes my heart beat faster!" Ren, with a shook look on his face goes: "Am i that scary?!" She pouts: "A-A-Ah never mind!" Futaba, very flustered ducks down quickly to get some water resulting in hitting her head.
She leets out a short scream of pain and holds her head.
Ren, shocked, goes to catch Futaba holding her and checking her head. Both their faces being only inches away from each other
"Are you okay? You hear me?" Ren asks worrysome. Futaba anwser: "did i die?.... are you an angel?" "Eh? No its me Ren you hit your head" Ren awnsers slightly flustered.
He picks her up and carries her to his bed to lay her down. Ren goes down to get some ice to put on her head.