The birth of Princess Victoria Margaret Mountbatten-Windsor

BBC News:
At 10:24am the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had there first child a daughter and third in-line to the thrown. Her name is Victoria Margaret Mountbatten-Windsor her middle name Margaret is a tribute to the Queens late sister Princess Margaret. She was born healthy as is her mother Catherine. 

"Oh she is beautiful isn't she," said Camilla handing her to Charles. "Hello Vicky, how are you today," Charles says in a baby voice shaking her little hand. She smiles up at him showing off her gums.  "Harry come here and hold her," he calls his son over to them. "Here, now be careful,"
"I'm always careful pa," Harry cradled her in her arms. He thought to himself that she had his mothers eyes he wouldn't say it out loud of course, but she did look a lot like William.
"Your royal highness, the public are ready to see Her royal highness Victoria,"
"Right, Kate are you ready to go out now?" Will asks. "Yes are you okay?"
"I'm fine if your fine,"
"Well I'm that case you can both go, hurry there waiting for you," Ushered Harry.

 "Yes are you okay?" "I'm fine if your fine,""Well I'm that case you can both go, hurry there waiting for you," Ushered Harry

(This is a picture from Charlottes birth)

Hey guys this is my first story and I thought I'd do it about the royal family because I love them so much. I know this chapter is short but I just needed to get going the next chapter will be longer. Promise xx