The last lesson

KJ: Godzilla, how did you end up meeting Mothra?

Godzilla: I haven't yet got to that part, little one. But i'm soon about to, so Lora allowed Mothra to go out beyond the island just for today, under the condition she returned by sundown. Meanwhile my father was telling me one of the important parts of being the King Of The Monsters.

We transition to Godzilla and Dagon at a part of jungle looking out.

Dagon: As King, you are to be respected by your allies, and feared by your enemies. The King is to respect his allies, be ruthless to enemies, and fear NOTHING.

Godzilla: Wow, fear nothing?

Dagon: Did i stutter? *chuckles*

Godzilla: But Papa...i'm not fearless.

Dagon: Not yet, i know someday you'll rise above things that scared you. As King Of The Monsters, you are also to love your world, and protect it and the natural order at all costs.

Godzilla: I already love this world, Papa.

Dagon: There's a good Prince, you'll be a great King one day

Dagon then however felt a strange call of a Titan, a call he hoped wouldn't be heard at this time.

Dagon: Why now...

Godzilla: Papa..?

Dagon: My son, look at me. *Godzilla looks up at him* It's Jinshin Mushi, threatening the humans, calling me for a duel. 

Godzilla: But you said the Jinshin Mushi was near extinction! 

Dagon: This one might be the last of it's kind, i hope. My son, if i am not back within a few nights...i'm afraid that means i am no longer with you. Remember, respect your allies, love your world, defend the order, crush your enemies, fear nothing.

Godzilla: But Pa--

Dagon: Say it!!

Godzilla: Respect my allies, love the world, defend the order, crush my enemies....fear nothing

Dagon smiled, nuzzling his son.

Godzilla: But Papa. I don't want to lose you....

Dagon: My son, it isn't about me. *he hears the Jinshin Mushi call again* I have to go, i'm sorry

Godzilla: I love you, Papa...i won't let you down! *he watches him leave*

As Dagon headed off he spoke to himself

Dagon: I love you to my son, one day when your big and strong, you will be the greatest King Of The Monsters, even greater than me.

We transition back to Present Day.

Godzilla: Little did i know, that would be the last i saw my father alive...