Growth

We transition back to present day Godzilla

Godzilla: Over the next several years, Lora would look after me while me and Mothra continued to know eachother, we eventually became friends and played all the time. She told me things about the natural order, both things i knew and what didn't know.

Komodithrax: When did your bond became symbiotic--

Godzilla: That'll be much later, Komodithrax. Then one night, Lora put me and Mothra to sleep like normal...

We transition to Lora putting Mothra and Godzilla to sleep.

Lora: Sleep well, children.

Mothra: Yes, mommy.

Godzilla: Okay, Lora.

The two headed to sleep with Lora watching, after she made sure they were both fast asleep, she headed to sleep herself. 

The next morning, as the sun began to rise upon the island, the natives begun to awake as well and start their usual day, while in the cave Mothra blinked her eyes waking up she let out a soft coo.

Mothra: That was a lovely sleep, rise and shine Go--- *turns around* Huh???

To the little larva's shock and surprise, the Prince overnight had grown! He was now a little bigger and his scales had shaded from light green to light grey! Not to mention his spines had also grown with him.

Godzilla: What?

Mothra: You've gotten bigger! And your scales had shaded.

Godzilla: What do you mean?

Mothra: Look down

Godzilla looked at his feet and realised she was right.

Godzilla: W--woah, i HAVE grown!

Lora: *flies in* Children? What's all the noise?

Mothra: Mommy, Godzilla's grown!

Lora: Wow, indeed he has. How do you feel Godzilla?

Godzilla: I feel a little weird, but i mostly just feel bigger

Lora: Don't worry, that's what happens. I think your going to grow to be a great king.

We transition back

Godzilla: *chuckles* Lora always liked to keep my spirits up, whenever things got weird or bad.

KJ: Where is Lora now, Mr Godzilla?

Godzilla then softly frowned

Godzilla: She sadly can't visit anymore, little one. But know she was always very sweet and loved her daughter always.

Anguirus: Hey, G. Mind if i tell them how we first met?

Godzilla: Go right ahead, Anguirus.