Returning Home

A New Day Has Come by Celine Dion begun to play in the background as Godzilla finished the story.

Godzilla: Let there be an age of peace and prosperity to all life and balance to the world, so says Godzilla, The King Of The Monsters. The End

KJ: Wooow....

Kong: I have a question, Godzilla. Before you go.

Godzilla: Yes?

Kong: Are you going to tell who that newcomer was? What did he look like?

Godzilla: Of course, he resembled a turtle with long jaws...His name was Gamera

Anguirus: Oh, shit! I remember him! Where is he? Is he still alive?

Godzilla: Well, when we all went into Hibernation, he told me he would rest on the moon, so he would "wake up to a better world".

Manda: The Moon? Would he still be there now?

Godzilla: Probably..he might have instead moved on to find a new home. I'm afraid that's all the time i have now, i have to return to the Surface.

Kong: Farewell, Godzilla.

Anguirus: It was great catching up with you again, old friend. 

Godzilla: Feeling is mutual, Anguirus.

Anguirus: Tell Mothra and Rodan I said "Hi"

Godzilla: Of course *chuckles*

As Godzilla bid farewell to the Hollow Earth Protectors, he was unaware that the whole time he was telling his story, a Monarch observation drone was watching and recording the entire thing. The scientists were cross referencing the information about Gamera, realising it matched certain artefacts depicting a Turtle like Titan.

Godzilla swam back to Lagos Island and prepared to head to sleep, ready for whatever awaits him the following day. Ending the story.

A PRINCE'S JOURNEY