Chapter 2

Y/N POV

As Ryuko and I were heading towards Honnoji Academy she explained to me the situation of what happened before she came to the burned mansion. She even mentions some girl by the name of Mako, who sounds like a carefree spirit kind of gal. As we made it to the school we both went to the center of the crowd just in time to see a student wearing an oversized boxing glove walk into view and make an announcement.

???: Hey new girl you listening? An hour from now, your little friend will be executed! She's an accessory to your crimes and treason against Honnoji Academy! If you want to save her, then show yourself and stop hiding like a coward!

As I took a look behind the boxer I saw a girl with brown hair, tied upside down from a wheel of some kind and I can already guess that it was the girl Ryuko mentioned.

Y/N: "I'm gonna guess that's Mako?"

Ryuko: "Yep that's her alright, now I gotta get her out since I am kinda responsible for getting her in this mess."

Y/N: "Alrighty I'll stand by and jump in incase things go south".

Ryuko: "I appreciate it but I got this one".

I just smiled at her and she and I split up into the crowd, I kept my eyes on the ring as a group of boxers rolled out a tank of boiling water. At least I thought it was water until the guy with the giant boxing glove deep fried a shrimp. He was planning to deep fry Mako, and she was struggling to break free from the chains. I just hope Ryuko can handle her own.

And in a matter of seconds Ryuko jumped to Mako freeing her from her chains. A group of students tried to jump on her, but in the last second Ryuko jumped out of the way for the students to get fried by the oil and from the looks of it, that must've burned like Hell.

???: "So new girl we meet again."

Ryuko: Using a hostage just to get me here? That's low even for someone like you. You wanna fight me so bad? Then let's go, one on one.

I made my way closer to the ring so I could be ready to jump in. I looked down next to me and I saw a boy who looked similar to Mako, no doubt her brother. The bell rang as 'round 1' had started, the boxer threw a left hook only to launch a projectile of miniaturized boxing gloves, all of them hitting Ryuko. I couldn't help but get worried and nervous, I just wanted to jump in already but I had to stay calm and trust in Ryuko.

???: "Yeah, you like that?! The ring is filled with my juggernaut of left jabs! And here comes a right strai- psych! It's really a corkscrew!!"

The boxer's fist hit Ryuko, but what he didn't know was that she actually blocked his punch with her scissor blade. But it also tore up the cloak I gave her to hide her outfit. Oh crap...

???: "W-what the ... what the hell are you wearing?!"

Ryuko: "That's none of your business!!!"

???: "You're cheating! It's a distraction, you're trying to distract me with your sexiness!!"

Ryuko: "It's not my fault it was designed like this dipshit."

???: How dare you! You're mocking the gentleman's sport! You slut!

I clenched my fists so damn hard my veins in my arms were popping out. I really just wanted to punch that guy so badly for calling Ryuko a slut. But I had to keep calm and let Ryuko take this guy out.

Ryuko: "I am not a slut asshole."

He stood at the other side of the ring standing there like he's hot stuff. I had a bad feeling about this, until he proved me right by pulling a pin off his gloves revealing an even larger boxing glove with spikes.