Chapter 3

The Tennis Match.

3rd POV

It was the next morning after the fight with the president of the boxing club, Ryuko was just waking up as (Y/N) was still asleep. That is until Mako started panicking, which caused (Y/N) to start waking up.

Mako: "Oh my God, you guys! wake up! We have to hurry and eat breakfast! If I'm late again, I'm gonna get expelled! Hurry! Hurry!"

The trio make their way to school on the cable car, Ryuko glances at the difference between the rich and the poor, Mako is sleeping, and (Y/N) was remembering last night.

Flashback last night.

(Y/N) was trying to sleep, but since he was sleeping on the floor, he found it impossible to do so. He glances at the family and Ryuko to ensure that they are still asleep.

Y/N: ("Well, might as well check out that suitcase since I can't sleep.")

He gets up and quietly makes his way to the case and takes it outside to make sure he doesn't wake anyone up. As he sets it down and enters the code to open it. Once the code was entered, a green light lit up, and it started to open on its own.

Y/N: "What the hell?!"

As it turns out, his father created a portable fabrication machine. A machine designed to analyze, design, and construct basically anything.

 A machine designed to analyze, design, and construct basically anything

Y/N: "Holy crap dad, is this what you were hiding in your closet?!"

As he looks at the machine, he sees it runs on electricity and needs plenty of spare parts in order to construct anything. But what caught his interest is that he sees two items, one is a rectangular box and the other is a vial marked "42". He sees another letter left by his dad and reads it.

"(Y/N), this fabricator will help you in constructing the necessary tools you need in order to stop the life fibers and your opponents. It will also recharge your suit when it runs low on power and repair the damage it takes. If you need to use it for other things that don't involve combat, then feel free to create anything you need as long as it benefits both you and Ryuko. The serum that's marked as "42", it's something Isshin and I worked on that will enhance your powers. I ran the numbers and calculations, so please know that it's safe and it will take a while to kick in. But use it when you feel ready. And the suit is in the box and please don't mind the design. It was inspired by a "Strange" friend of mine. Good luck, son."

After reading the letter (Y/N) wiped away the tears building up and put away the letter. He reached for the box and opened it and saw a strange looking bracelet.

 He reached for the box and opened it and saw a strange looking bracelet